New classes New friends

Mulan's POV
I got allocated my seat. Next to Harry just my luck.
Once Mr Godine dismissed us Harry checked my timetable.
" We have History, Art, Maths, and English together. Sciences are separated classes"
"Let's go to history then!" I tried to sound cheery because I was so nervous.

We walked into our history class late. This was embarrassing.
"Right Harry late again it will be a detention for you" Then he spoke to me
"Ahh miss Mulan your late but I guess with Harry being your guide you can get used to it. Go and sit next to Jodie please. "

"Hey!" Jodie exclaimed.
"Hiya!" I replied.
We passed notes all through class and I found out lots about her. She has a cat called Socks we have all the same classes we both love swimming and she wants to be a athlete when she's older.
It was the end of class and Harry walked up to me.
" Hey Mulan ready to go to break?" He asked. He sounded... he sounded nervous almost.
"Umm yeh one sec" I replied
"Hey Jodie can we meet later like after school or something because I have to follow Harry all day."
"Yeh! I would love to! Give me your number and we can go to your house!" She exclaimed
Once we exchanged numbers Harry and I left Jodie to go and meet her own friends.
"So... What kind of things do you like?" He enquired.
"I love dogs I have a dog actually his name is Lucky and he is a chocolate lab. Do you like dogs?"
"Favourite" Harry responded simply.
The day passed pretty quickly and it was nearly the end of the day when I got a text from Jodie
From: Jodie😋
Hey is it alright if I bring my other bestie Clodadh? Xxx
I was quick to answer.
To: Jodie😋
That's absolutely fine, I can't wait to meet her! Xxx
I slipped my phone back into my blazer pocket and waited for class to be over.

From: Jodie😋
Where so you live?! Xxx
To: Jodie😋
*enter address here*
From: Jodie😋
Okay me and Clodadh will be there in a few😀 xxx
I smiled, I got dressed into some sweats and pulled my hair back into a messy bun and took of my make up. Both my parents were out working at very serious jobs in the city. That's why we moved here.
*ding!*
I ran down the stairs and opened the door. Jodie squealed with excitement and gave me a massive hug.
"Mulan this is Clodadh" She tried to calm down but was way to excited so she was jumping up and down.
"Okay okay Jodie calm" Clodadh giggled trying to hold her down. Just like Jodie Clodadh was beautiful, her eyes, her smile everything.
"Come in girls" I smiled
Jodie went running in, arms flying about, Clodadh following her shaking her head and laughing.
"Don't worry" She whispered "you get used to it"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So Mulan, do you have a boyfriend?" Jodie asked
I shook my head no
They were amazing people Jodie was fun, energetic and kind and Clodadh was funny, caring and loving.
"Do you?" I asked
Jodie bounced up and down nodding furiously
"He's called Luke and he is the most amazing boyfriend ever!"
"Err excuse me? What about Calum? HE is the most amazing!"Clodadh sassed whilst laughing.
"Girl please!" Jodie burst out whilst almost dying of laughter.
"Calum"
"Luke"
"Calum"
"Luke"
"Calum"
"Luke"
"Calum"
"Luke"
"Calu..."
"GIRLS!" I shouted I knew they were joking but this was going to go on forever if I didn't stop it. "SERIOUSLY! They are joint first in The Most Amazing Boyfriend Chart. Good? Okay!"
~~~~~~~
We watched loads of movies ate pizza, ice cream and popcorn. Me and Clodadh swapped numbers.
"Hey girls it's getting late do you want to just crash here the night?" I questioned
"Yes!" They both said in unison.
"PILLOW FIGHT!" Clodadh yelled

/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/
Authors note:
I got my old Wattpad back! Yay! I know I'm like the only one who reads this book but hey sorry it's taken so long!
A big thanks to Clodadh Jodie and Mulan who took part in my Instagram thing! I hope you read this!
Follow them on Instagram
Jodie : @_.jodie.x
Mulan: @toxic.editing
Clodadh: @princessclodadh

Love you xxx