Colors

♥Fluff
•Au: soulmates
•Ship: Bakugou Katsuki x Midoriya Izuku
•Summary: An au where for your entire life you've only seen black and white, until you receive the first touch from your soulmate and color blooms before your very eyes.
•Au source: Tumblr
*No quirks*
Middle School

Nearly half of the relationships on Earth work on a soulmate system. At age 14, when you receive the first touch from your soulmate, you will be able to see colors.

I can only see black and white.

"I have met my soulmate!" Ochaku blurted as we walked together to the school. "Congrats!" I cheered. "Do you know that your eyes are emerald green? They're so rare!" She exclaimed, bouncing. "Oh, that's nice," I replied, blushing and smiling nervously. It's normal for me to always be shy around my best friend, Ochaku Uraraka. She's amazing, though.

The school day went fast, as I was so excited to see Ochaku's soulmate. After school, we both went to the Ochaku's soulmate's class. A girl with green tall hair and frog-like look aprouched Ochaku. "Hey Ochaku-chan," the girl said. "Oh hey tsu!" Ochaku greeted her and hugged the girl. "Oh right! This is my best friend Midoriya Izuku! He's a great friend!" Ochaku beamed. Tsu, or whatever she's called, looked over at me in her unreadable expression. "Hi," she said. "Izuku this is my soulmate, Asui Tsuyu," Ochako introduced. I smiled at them both and we started talking while we headed home.

The next day, I received from from a student in class 3-a an invitation to his party. I opened it and read. It said that it would be on Saturday morning till the middle of the night. It was strange that someone actually invited me because I was always picked on and bullied, especially by my childhood friend and ex-best friend, Bakugou Katsuki. I call him Kacchan since I first met him.

It was finally Saturday, so I woke up early and prepared myself for the party. I was wearing what mom had recommended, a white shirt with a dark gray hoddie and black ripped jeans, with my usual dark gray dorky shoes.

I ate breakfast and headed to the place where the party is. It was a huge luxurious mansion, surrounded by trees and amazing statues. The door was opened and I went in.

"Woah!" I exclaimed as I enter the nearest room where people were. There was an extremely long table filled with all kinds of fancy food and deserts. I spotted Ochaku with Lida and Tsuyu. I rushed to their side. "Hey guys!" I called. "Hello Midoriya," Lida-kun replied formally. The two girls said hi to me too. I picked a plate and filled it with sweet food like chocolate and such.

As I walked around the house alone while drinking a strawberry
frappuccino, there where some people around whispering and laughing. But there was someone at the end of the hallway that stood alone in the corner playing with his phone.

I approached the boy and realized that it was Kacchan. Hope he doesn't hit me or something. "Kacchan?" I said without thinking. He looked up at me with an annoyed expression. "What?!" He growled. "It's-it's been a- a long time," I stuttered, trying my best not to look afraid. "Kay," he replied, not caring. He looked back on his phone and kept playing. "So, had you found your soulmate?" I asked casually. Good topic to start a conversation. "Why the hell do you fucking care?! I don't need a shitty soulmate!" He barked and I immediately took a step backwards. "Kacchan are you insane?! No one thinks like that in the whole world except criminals! What do you think your partner would do after they find out that you're their soulmate?" I cried out. I realized then what I just did and felt determined to help Kacchan. He looked at me shocked, but then his scowl returned and he started walking away. But no, I won't let him like that. I reached out for his hand, and squeezed my eyes shut. "Kacchan I want to be your friend and I want to help you," I said slowly and softly, hoping for him to accept. But he didn't move, though.