He Gripped my AS$

~Smut~
°Ship/Pairings: Todoroki Shoto x Bakugou Katsuki
°Au: None
°Summery: Someone gripped him by the ass?!

Requested by o_Its_Mimi_Chan_o

Bakugou was warming up for the P.E class as always, bending down and placing his hands on his shoes, with his legs straight. After that he went up and stretched his arms. When he bent down again, he felt a cold hand on..
.
.
.
.
..his ass..??

He yelped and straightened up, his eyes wide and his cheeks beet red. He looked around searching for the person who gripped him like that, and found his friends normally chatting and stretching. He frowned and looked at his side, where Kirishima was talking with Kaminari.
"Bakugou are you alright? You're blushing alot," Kirishima stated as he pointed as his face. "SOMEONE FUCKING GRIPPED MY ASS!!" Bakugou shouted, and everyone in the gym looked at the blond in horror. "Dude chill. It might be by accedint," Kaminari said, snickering at his friend's reactions. Who knew Bakugou was that sensitive?

After school ended, Bakugou stomped back to his dorm room angrily. He still hadn't found out who touched him like that. It wasn't any normal touch, it was a firm grip, and no way in hell was it an accedint.

As he unlocked his room, he heard someone calling him.

"Hey Bakugou,"

It was fucking Todoroki who he had a small, tiny, little crush on.

"What."

"I wanted to apologise for what happened in the gym," Todoroki said with a rare smirk that made Bakugou's insides flip uncomfortably. "Huh? What do you mean?" Bakugou asked. "Well I touched your ass," Todoroki stated the sentence casually with a shrug.

🍅And now Bakugou's face was a literal tomato. 🍅

"Wha-? Y-you!?" He didn't believe that Todoroki from all people would do such thing.

"Yeah me," Todoroki said, his smirk widening. He aprouched the blond and placed a hand on his chubby cheeks. "And I want to do it again," he pushed Bakugou through the open door and locked it behind him. "I know you like me, Bakugou. I have realized it after you kept looking at me with those eyes of yours from afar. It's so obvious you want me,"

"But-" Bakugou was cut by a pair of lips crashing on his own. It took him three seconds to process what was happening, and when he did, his arms found their way around Todoroki's neck. Todoroki placed a hand on the other's hips, and the other on the back of his head.

The taller boy bit Bakugou's bottom lip, earning a gasp. He slid his tongue inside his mouth, colliding with the other's. Their tongues swirled around each other, before Bakugou's gave up. Todoroki's tongue pushed inside more, hitting the other's throat which earned him a soft whine.

Their make out session turned more heated as Bakugou's body became flat against Todoroki. He moved his hips, grinding against him, moaning in Todoroki's mouth. He wanted more.

Todoroki's hand massaged Bakugou's ass, squeezing it.

"Ah~"

Bakugou was such a hot mess, and Todoroki wanted to see much more. He pushed the blond to the bed and took off his own shirt and pants. He unbuckled Bakugou's pants too and slid it down his thighs, then climbed on top of him. "Want to feel good?" He whispered softly in Bakugou's ear, earning a shiver. "Y-yeah," Bakugou answered. "Oh? And how do you ask?" Todoroki teased. "Fuck you.. please make me feel good, Shoto," his name slid sweetly off the pretty boy's tongue. Todoroki grunted and pulled down Bakugou's breafs, then took his member in his hand and licked his tip. A small whimper escaped Katsuki's mouth.

He took it all in his mouth, and started bobbing his head, sucking and licking around Katsuki's crotch.

Waves of pleasure and excitement traveled around Katsuki's veins and body, and he felt a pile of heat in the pit of his stomach. Placing a hand between Shoto's silky hair and tugging gently, he moaned several times in his melodic voice, making Shoto excited as well.

It didn't take for Katsuki's reach his climax too long, and with no warning, he hardened his grip on the other's hair and moaned loudly, throwing his head back, as he released in Shoto's mouth.

"You look so beautiful," Todoroki teased as he licked his lips from the semen after sitting back. He gazed with a smirk at the panting Katsuki, who had a small frown plastered on his face. "And I will make you more beautiful," he continued, pulling up the blond's shirt slightly and ghosting his fingers slowly on Katsuki's abs, which caused Katsuki to stutter a moan.

Because it took me too long to write this, which is because of some shit happening with me and I had to rewrite it in another plot, I will make it two parts!!

//Part one//

Also I wanted to show you guyz some of my art!! 😄😄

I forgot to sign my name on Kirishima's..