Cursed

♦Angst/Fluff
•Ship/Pairing: Bakugou Katsuki x Midoriya Izuku
•Au: Curse
•Summary: Bakugou Katsuki was cursed ever since he was four years old. This curse lets him treat his crush cruely and badly.
*Middle school/High school*

Be prepared for the heartbreaks~

'I tried again.

And again..

But I'm still the same...

How could I tell him?

I can't..

And of course he hates me!

..It all started when I was four years old, after my quirk manifested..

Deku and I where playing around 'villains and heroes' in the park, and then, without thinking, I charged towards him and hit him with my explosions and punched him in the face..

I still remember his crying bruised face till now.

Those acts didn't stop, even if I tried. I didn't know why, but when I asked my granny about it, she said with a smile something that I didn't understand back then,

"Dear, you're cursed. This curse lets you to treat your crush cruely and badly. And no one could brake your curse but that boy you like. It takes a true love kiss to seal the curse. You only have till you become 16 years old."

Now that I am in middle school, I tried to confess to Deku several times.

'Deku! I like you and your adorable face..'

"Deku! I fucking hate you and your shitty ugly face,"

'Izuku I'm sorry..'

"Don't ever think that I would fucking regret or apologize for what I do to you,"

'help me, please!'

"I don't- I don't need your help!!" '

In simple words, Katsuki Bakugou's life was pure hell. He wasn't able to live his life properly. He started getting suicidal thoughts and he did hurt himself several times too. On top of that, he started having anger issues and he made sure to keep distance from all the people around him, even his parents. But that didn't mean he stopped dreaming to achieve his childhood goals.

After he enrolled in Yuuei Academy, he made sure to keep his classmates away from him, though he failed. Kirishima Eijiro became his first friend since more than ten years ago.

"Bakugou!! Can you please focus already??" Kirishima whined as they were training. "Shut up already," Katsuki replied with a grunt. "Really dude, you look aweful these days!" Katsuki only glared at him and Kirishima understood what he means instantly, 'Mind your own fucking business, shitty hair.' "okay okay no need to be serious. You know I'm your friend and it's normal for friends to worry about each other, so whenever you feel you need someone to talk to, just come tell me. I will always be their for you,"

His words sunk deep inside Katsuki, and Katsuki couldn't say anything after that. 'You don't understand.'

Ten months became nine
Nine became eight
Eight became seven
Seven became six
Six became five
And five are making a huge result on Katsuki's appearance.
Five became four
Four became three
Three became two
And he couldn't take it anymore.
He made his way to Kirishima's room one evening to talk to him since he can't take it anymore. He was dying and there wasn't much time left for him. Watching Izuku from afar, smiling and shining happily, only made it harder for him.