Light in his Eyes 4

♦Angst

Watching the red-headed boy act so friendly and cheerful around people as if his life was in no danger, and smiling and laughing as if he wasn't abused and tortured his entire life, made me feel weird..

He is suffering alone.

"Because I am the one who was assigned to kill you and I won't ever harm you."

And that's when I realized many things that I was blind for.

If that woman accepted to kill an innocent boy, then of course that means she had accepted to take more innocent lives before.

So she lied. Mimi was the fucking villain from the start. She told me that the people I kill are criminals. I just searched about them on the internet and I found out that they were normal people.

That also means that she intended to kill my parents in front of my eyes too, if I am right.

She's going to pay.

I had to make a perfect plan to stop her. Maybe I should tell the police first?

I told Kirishima to stay in his dorm and not to get out even if it was school. "Are you sure? What if something happened to you?" He asked worriedly. "Well stop worrying your ass about me and just sit her. Don't forget to text me too," I said. "The bitch is going to pay," I reassured him with a smirk, feeling rage boilong in me. After that, I went straight to the principal's office in the other building.

I explained for the principal, Nezu, everything and told him that I need help in stopping that fucker Mimi. He looked concerned and told me that he will be telling the police. "But please don't interfere or go further. We will deal with them."
"No I won't just sit. I'm not a weakling, I will help too!" I snapped and he looked at me solemnly, but then agreed.

The next day, we started our move. Their were alot of powerful karate fighters and judo fighters in our army, while me on the other hand had a belt around my waist that had a stabbing knife and a rifle. I put the brass knuckles in my hands to help me in close-combat fights.

Once we arrived to the normal-looking building at the edge of the city, we split up into groups. The first group entered the building through the door, while they tried to act like any normal assassin. The second group entered through the window of the second floor where few assassins stay. The third group stayed out as a backup.

Our plan was to make our way to the boss, Mimi, and make her surrender. Her office was on the last floor which is 40th floor, so it would take a pretty long time to arrive there.

My group was climbing to the window. I entered the big opened frame and stepped in. "Stay as quiet as you can," I whispered to my team.

I walked casually and entered the elevator alone while my team sneaked on the stairs.

When I reached the last floor, I picked up my gun and walked to the door of the woman's office.

I opened the door. "Hello dear," Mimi was standing in front of me when I opened the door. "Betraying your savor?" She asked.

"Oh yeah? You fucking think that I still believe that you are the one who saved me back then? Hell no, you're fucking wrong," I snarled. I raised my gun and pointed it at her head. She grinned, as if she knew what would happen. "Kirishima is with me. If you dare to shoot me, my assistants will kill him instantly."