Light in his Eyes 3

Angst

" 're you awake?" It was hoarse a voice that belonged to a seemengly old woman. I opened his eyes slowly to be greeted by a damn headache. I groaned as an answer and straighened my back as I sat in the soft bed. I looked at the small old woman who gave me a cup of water and a pill. "What are those for?" I asked in a low voice. "Pills for headache. You passed out in the big arena and your friend found you their and carried you here," she said as she took the cup back after I drank the water. "You passed out because of a panic attack and because of stress, am I right?" The woman asked. "Yeah, I think so," I answered. "I'm Recovery Girl, the school's nurse. Nice to meet you, my boy," she introduced herself and put out a hand for me to shake. "Bakugou Katsuki," I said, shaking hands.

"I'm sorry," he was crying softly as he looked at me. I wanted to reach out and hug him, to assure him that everything's okay.

But what is making him hurt?

Is it me?

"Why..?" It was only a whisper, but his sobs died and he locked gazes with me. "Huh?"

"Why are you sad?"

It was the first time in my entire life that I liked someone so much. This boy looked strong, yet he needed protection. I felt rage building inside me and I grabbed him up by the collar of his shirt. My teeth where grinding, and I was swimming in my grump. "You want to be the number one fighter and hero, am I right?" my voice was shaking because of anger. "Y-yeah," he answered. "Then stop crying like a kid! Just open up, won't ya?! I'm all ears," I thundered in his face. He gulped, then I put him down. "Uh.. 'm sorry," he whimpered.

The room was empty. We where all alone, me and the red-headed boy. We where in the dormitory where we had to stay because of some safety bullshit.

He ran away, I tried to stop him, but he kept running. "Wait!" I cried. I heard a door slam and then chatting and laughing from the first floor. Seems like the extras finished school now, damn. I was standing on the stairs, so I glanced down. "Yo, Bakugou! What are you doing here?" Alien girl asked. "Nothing."
"Why did you skip class? Did something happen?" Calamari, or I don't fucking know his name, asked. By the way, that boy looks like a fucking moron whenever he is too tired after fighting.

After school, I headed to Kirishima's room which was next mine. I knocked lightly and waited.

After a second, the door cracked open, so I entered and looked around. "What?" A voice asked beside me. "Just wanted to check on you," I muttered. I went to his bed and sat their. He looked nervously around, not wanting to make eye contact with me. He was still standing besides the door, which only pissed me off.

I sighed and took a second to calm down.

"Hey, come here," I said, trying my best to look caring. He obeyed, walking slowly towards me. He muttered something that I luckily cought, which was

"I'm not manly at all"

"Well you are," I said shocking him. I sighed, then continued. "Now just tell me what's bothering you, shitty hair," I took his wrist and forced him to sit next to me. We both sat there in silent for a moment, knees to our chests, arms wrapped around them. "Don't.. don't tell anyone, okay?" He whispered.

"Of course," I replied, with the same low calm voice.

"I.. I had a happy life. Living with my young cute sister and my parents. We all loved each other and supported each other.

Untill one day, dad started changing. He stopped buying us gifts and spending the weekends with us..

He then merely came back to our house, but when he did, he acted all weird and broke everything in the house.

He abused mom, he hit her, said horrible things to her. But before he would kill her, I stepped in and defended mom. I told him to leave her alone and take me instead.. Even though i tried to know what's wrong with him, he kept abusing me instead. Everytime he came back home, he tried new disgusting things on me," he paused a little and sniffed. I could tell he was trying his best not to cry.

"Then one day, my sister tried covering me. She.. she was brave.. she shouted at dad and sobbed, but he looked at her coldly and.. and...." I wrapped my left arm around him and pulled him closer. "He killed her," he whispered and his laments made me feel angry. That son of a..

"And now he wants me dead. He said that he told someone to torture me then steal my life slowly.. I-I'm scared," he mumbled the last part as I could barely hear. I will kill you, Mimi, Eijirou's father.. Just wait.

"Fuck them all you won't be killed I promise," I growled angrily. I wanted to kill that father of his but I don't want to leave the boy here alone. "How could you be so sure?" He asked looking at me confused.

"Because I am the one who was assigned to kill you, and I won't...

Even if it would cost my life, I won't lay a finger on you, Kiri."

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter😓

Hope it's good.

937 words

To be continued...
I

know it's a trashy story🙁