»»8««

°Imagine: Shawn and you are parents.
»»•🖤•««

You woke up from your crying son. Shawn was sleeping he never woke up from y/s/n crying. You walked over too his room. When you opened the door you saw him sitting in his bed. "Hey baby." You said soft. "What's up?" You asked him. "I had a bad dream." Your son said still crying. "It's over now. Just go back to sleep." You said and hugged him and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Mommy?" He asked.

"Yes?"

"Did daddy hurt you?" He asked soft and you saw tears in his eyes. "No why do you ask?" You went over him and took place next to him. "I heard you screaming and I was scared that he was hurting you and I was afraid if I came he would hurt me too." He was looking in my eyes. Then you thought back...

»flashback«
"Shawn we can't do it right now." You said too him. "Yes we can. You have just to be very quiet." He said with a sneaky laugh. You just looked at him. "Bab... ." You were stopped by Shawn's lips. "We are going to try." He lifted you up and placed you on the bed.

...

"Shawn I can't hold it anymore." You said breathing heavily. "Do you want him to hear us?" He asked also struggling with his breath. "N-noo!" You said again. But the last trust he gave took you over the limit. "AHHHH SHAAWNW!!" You screamed. "Shhhh b-baby!" Shawn said/screamed and moaned with his head in his pillow.
»end flashback«

"Mommy?" He asked. "No love daddy didn't hurt me. I just hit my toe too the bed." You lied. "Oh mommy. Did it hurt?" He asked worried. "A bit but daddy gave me a kiss and it was over." You said with a smile. He believed you. "Yeah daddy's kisses makes everything better!" He smiled. "Now little boy it's time to sleep!" You said and gave him a kiss. "Good night."

"Night mommy!" He said and hugged his bear.

You closed the door and had almost a heart attack. "God Shawn." You said quite. "Lying too our kid. Bad girl." Shawn said with a laugh. "What did I had to say? Daddy and I were making fun?" You asked him. "Yeah why not?" He said with a smirk. "Shawn stop it please. I'm going back to sleep." You said tired.

"I'll join you. What do you think?" He asked with his arms around your waist.

"Yeah good idea." You said walking to your bedroom. When you lay down you felt two strong arms around your waist and a hand on you tight. Shawn gave you one last kiss in your neck before you felt asleep.

»»•🖤•««