»»12««

°Imagine: Shawn is your daughters new dad
»»•🖤•««

Your POV
"Shawn can you bring y/d/n to school?" I asked him. "I would love to bring her to school." He said pecking my lips.

"Come darling we are going to school." Shawn said while waiting for y/d/n to take his hand.

"Bye mommy." Shawn said. "Bye mommy." Y/d/n repeats and kissed me. I saw Shawn strapping y/d/n in her carseat. Shawn slammed her door and saw me standing behind the window. He smiled and stared the energy. I saw Shawn and y/d/n waving.

I made myself ready for work and leaves the house.

Shawn's POV
It was almost time to get y/d/n back from school when my phone started to ring like crazy.

"Hello?" I asked in the phone. "Babe it's me. I will be home late. I'm so sorry." Y/n apologised.

"It's okay. I will get y/d/n from school and I will also bring her to bed." I said. "You are an angel. Thanks baby!" Y/n said trough the phone.

I arrived at her school and I saw mom's everywhere. I just stepped out of my car and walked to the gate. I saw a few mom's whispering to each other and looking at me. When the gate opened. I walked straight to her classroom.

There were children everywhere. Waiting for there mom or dad to pick them up. Y/d/n was waiting. When she saw me she smiled widely and sprinted toward me.

"SHAWWWNNN!!" She yelled. I picked her up. She hugged me tightly. "I missed you!" She said. I was in shock for a moment 'she missed me'? I mean I missed her too but y/n and I are just a few months together. "I missed you too darling." I said and kissed her hair. She giggled. "Where is mommy?" She asked me with her big brown eyes. "She has to work longer." I said. "Ohh okay. Are we going to make cookies?" She asked out of the blue. "What about muffins?" I said. "Yeah. Chocolate muffins. I love them." She said happily. "Really? I love them too." I said happy.

"I love you!" Y/d/n said and hugging me. "I love you too. You are my princess." I said. "What's mommy?" She asked me. "Mommy. Is my princess too. But you are my little princess and mommy is my big princess." I said and smiled y/d/n smiled as well. "Shawn can I call you daddy too?" She asked. I could feel my heart melting away. "Y-yeah sure if you want to?" I asked. "Yeah you are my second daddy." She kissed my cheek. I laughed. "You are my daughter, darling!" I kissed her cheek. Her head rested on my shoulder.

"I'm happy that mommy loves you." Y/d/n said while I was cooking. "I love your mommy and you too." I said sitting next to her.

»Bedtime«

"Daddy?" She asked. It's a bit strange to be called daddy but I'm okay with it. "Yes?" I asked. "Can you read a story for me please?" She asked politely. "Yes of course." I said. "Which one?" I asked and showed her three books. She was looking. "Beauty and the Beast!" She choose. I started reading. She was under her covers hugging her teddy bear called 'Mickey'. She was then and now smiling. When I finished the story. She was already fallen asleep. I kissed her forehead once again and closed her bedroom door.

"You are a great dad." Y/n said. I almost screamed my longs out. "Omfg y/n don't do this again please. I almost died." I said. "Drama queen but it's true Shawn you make her happy." Y/n said. "Thats my job darling!" I said and kissed her. I also told her the 'daddy' thing.
»»•🖤•««