»»14««

Imagine: Shawn your boyfriend protect you.
»»•🖤•««

You are waiting for your best friend and Shawn your boyfriend. Outside of the school. You guys were going to eat. You are scrolling on social media while you are waiting. When you feel a pair of warm and soft lips on your cheek. You turn to your left and looked in a pair of brown puppy eyes.

"Hey beautiful girl how are you doing." Shawn asked with a smile. "I'm fine my handsome." And you gave a kiss on his lips. He looked you up and down. "My baby looks nice as always." You wear a pair of skinny jeans and a hoodie that you stole from Shawn. "Hey isn't that my hoodie?" And his eyes were locked on you body. You just smiled and gave him a long kiss. Your lips were moving synchronic. He hold you tight and your arms were around his neck.

"Euhwww!" Your bestie shouted at you two. You stopped the kiss and said 'hi'. Shawn puts his arm around your neck. And licked your lips and then kissed. "Shawn it's enough I'm here now dont lick her off. When I'm here." Y/B/F said to him.

"This is my girl so I kiss her when I want." And he put his finger in her waist. "Shawn stop it!" She warned.

"Come we are going to eat I'm hungry." Shawn broke the silence. He takes your hand and locks his fingers. Y/B/F was walking next to you and was talking about her crush.

You and Y/B/F sat already on a table and Shawn was going to buy food for the tree of you. Your bestie sat in front of you and Shawn next to you. Then on your right side the chair moved. "Hey ladys." A guy spoke. You looked at him and said "Hi." back.

"Whats up." Y/B/F asked. "I was wondering if you could come to my party as my date?" He spoke and looked in your eyes. "I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend." You said.

Shawn came back with a tray full of food and placed it down in the middle of the table.

"Is that all for you?" The guy next to you asked. Shawn looked at the guy with angry eyes. "Excuse me?" Shawn asked sarcastic. "Yeah is all this for you?" And he looked at the food. "Can you leave us please?" Shawn asked with an angry voice and ignored the question.

"No I want to sit by these two beautiful girls." He went on. "Sorry but this girl is taken." And he puts an arm around your neck. "And that girl is taken too so bye." He said to save Y/B/F. "Noo I'm not going to leave." He yelled. "Yess you will." Shawn shouded back.

"Shawn please stop it." You whispered too him. "No babe I want that he leaves us." He said pretty load. "Ooh, you are her boy?" And he places his hand on your shoulder. "Don't touch her." And Shawn stand up and slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me." Ryan shouded. "Or what? She is my girl so leave us." Shawn screemed. "Can I have her for one night?" He asked with a smirk. "Just one night and she is back for you." And that was the sentences for Shawn to spring out of his skin.

Shawn grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall. "Dare to say it one more time." He was angry very angry. His eyes were dark. You never saw this Shawn before. "I only said she is a beautiful girl." He goes on. Shawn can't keep it anymore. And gives him a fist. "Shutt the fuck up." He yelled to Ryan. "She isn't a sex doll." Shawn shouded. You stand up as fast as you can and go to them. And tries to stop Shawn. What doesn't work. Ryan pushed Shawn to the ground and sit on him. He give Shawn a few punches. Seconds later Shawn can push him away and want to fight back. But there is a teacher and take them apart.

"Stop it." The teacher said with an angry voice. "How old are you guys?" Shawn let him go and looked angry. You go to Shawn and gives him a hug. He holds you tight.

"Ryan I want you to leave." The man said too him. Shawn's nose is bleeding and has a black eye his cheek hurts and he has scars on his face. "Babe are you okay?" "I'm fine Y/N. I'm okay." You takes your tissues. And give it to Shawn he hold it to his nose.

"Baby what was that?" And you looked in Shawns eyes. "I love you and only I can kiss you and cuddle up to you and touch you." He got to far. You looked in his eyes and kissed his lips. "Thats why I love you. But I don't want that you hit someone for me again." And you looked in his eyes. "Okay. I'm sorry darling I promise. Maybe I got a little bit to far. But if he didn't touch you this wouldn't happen." Shawn said and gives you a long kiss.
»»•🖤•««