»»17««

°Imagine: Shawn loves you too dead
»»•🖤•««

You have been crying for the past few hours. You are wrapped in your blanket on your bed. You hold one of Shawn's shirts. So he is with you. He is now in the studio so he isn't home. You have been reading hate tweets and comments on Shawn's last post about you for the past two hours.

Liked by @niallhoran, @AaliyahMendes and 984

Liked by @niallhoran, @AaliyahMendes and 984.297 others.

@shawnmendes My most favourite, beautiful and cutest thing on earth!❤️😍 @y/n

@AaliyahMendes Awww cutiesss! But I love her more...😈

@ShawnLove He better break with her...

@Y/nHater She better die so he is happy

@NiallHoran Shawny you look so happy. With that cutie!🤩

@Shally WTF hailey is better

@ShawnyShipper Stop hating on her! If they are let them be happy. @shawnmendes and @y/n you two are sooo cute!😍❤️

1.397 other comments.

And a lot more like this. She better die, he is happier without her, she is just with Shawn for his money....

You were still crying and cried yourself asleep. When you feel something on your cheek. You opened your eyes and saw Shawn next to you. "Hey baby." He gave you a kiss on the lips. You kissed him soft back. "Did you miss me?" Shawn asked and laughed at the sight of his shirt in your arms. You smiled weakly. "I bought some pizza." He said. But you just smiled. Normally you would spring of the bed and run downstairs.

"Hi babe what's up?" Shawn asked and lay down next to you. His arm around your waist. You looked in his eyes you couldn't hold the tears anymore. Shawn took you in a tight hug. "Babe tell me what's wrong?" Shawn asked with a sad look.

"I-I th-think we better ... break u-upp." You said soft. Shawn's grip went softer. "What? Why? What did I do?" Shawn's voice cracked. I saw tears brimming in his eyes. "I think it's better for me and y-your fans." You said. "My fans?" Shawn asked confused. Then my phone lighted up. Shawn's eyes went from me to my phone. I took it away from his sight. "Give me your phone!" Shawn said. A single tear was visible on his cheek. Shawn took it out your hands. You took it back. "Your fans hate me Shawn!" You said quick. "They send me hate messages and the comments on your posts and ... ." Shawn stopped you. "Wait stop here. What do they? Are you serious? Let me see!" You give your phone to Shawn.

"Wtf she better die?" Shawn said with anger.

"They have to stop and I'm going to stop them." Shawn said. But he first gave you a hug and a kiss. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He asked. "I don't know. You were busy and working on your third album. But I'm scared if they will make it worser. What if they will start again?" You said. "They won't!" Shawn said soft.

"I'm going to post this...

@shawnmendes okay this is a message for all of you! I love this girl to dead and she loves me too! If you have a problem with her just unfollow me because I'm a part of her and she is a part of me! I'm going to post as much pictures as I want! If ...

@shawnmendes okay this is a message for all of you! I love this girl to dead and she loves me too! If you have a problem with her just unfollow me because I'm a part of her and she is a part of me! I'm going to post as much pictures as I want! If you don't like them ignore them or don't comment on them! Please it breaks my heart to see all these hate comments on y/n Instagram and Twitter! Just stop it!
Thanks Shawn x
»»•🖤•««