Day 1: Prompt: Argument/Date Night

Argument

Aizawa sat at his desk, glaring at his papers as Class 1A worked on a test. He glared up at Kaminari, who was trying to ask Iida for an answer and Kaminari froze, shrinking back into his sat.

Aizawa shuffled some papers around on his desk, smiling a small, unnoticed by his students, smile at the framed picture on his desk.

It was a picture that Yamada had taken on his phone as a selfie about two years ago, when he and Aizawa started teaching together. Aizawa was looking in the other direction, but Yamada had his arm wrapped around his shoulders, pulling him in close as he smiled at the camera.

He remembers that moment but then froze as he remembers the predicament he was in.

"You did WHAT?!" Hizashi yelled, his quirk making his voice louder and Nemuri flinched next to them. Aizawa put his hands up. "Relax, it's fine, it's just for one day." Aizawa reasoned as Toshinori walked into the teacher's lounge.

"Why? Why would you take it off?" Hizashi asked quieter, quirk still slightly activated as he spoke. Aizawa bit his lip and rolled his eyes. "One of my students, Tsuyu, noticed it and started asking questions so I took it off. Besides, we're doing training in the woods and I don't want to lose it." Aizawa continued.

Toshinori looked at Nemuri for an explanation. "Shota took his wedding ring off." She stated and Toshinori looked at the two. "Why?" he asked, coughing slightly as he hunched over.

Aizawa rolled his eyes. "I just said why, listen All Might." Aizawa said, not looking away from the blonde in front of him. Yamada rolled his eyes. "Sooo? A student mentioned a ring and you took it off? That makes no sense, Shota." he claimed.

Aizawa breathed out slowly. "She mentioned seeing your matching one and asked if we were married. I would prefer our students not to know their teachers are married because knowing them, they can, and will, use it against us." Aizawa claimed.

Yamada crossed his arms. "You're scared of your students?" he asked in disbelief. Aizawa nodded, tired eyes dark. "Yes, have you met them?" Aizawa said and before they could continue, Hizashi stormed out of the room.

"Uh, sir?" Iida said, standing in front of Aizawa's desk, clutching his test. Aizawa looked up, glaring and Iida flinched, handing him his test paper. "I-uh, I finished sir." Iida claimed and Aizawa nodded, taking the paper and nodding to the door.

"You can go to the cafeteria until everyone else is done." Aizawa said and Iida nodded, walking out of the class almost robotically.

Soon after, more and more people were handing in their tsts, leaving only Satou, Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari and Sero left, faces red with confusion and anger as they rushed to finish. Aizawa watched as Sero almost destroyed his paper trying to erase something.

After a few moments of watching the five of them write and erase answers, he sighed out. "Turn in your test papers." he said dully and the five of their faces paled. "Bu-but I haven't finished, s-sir." Ashido stuttered out.

Aizawa sighed again. "Whatever you have written I'l grade and everything else I'll mark as correct." Aizawa said boredly and they all froze, blinking at him.

"whaaa~" They shouted in unison and Aizawa flinched at the noise level. "Just turn in your papers before I change my mind." he said and the five stood up, rushing towards him and handing in their papers, running to the door.

"Don't tell the class about this." Aizawa said before they left and they nodded, smiling. Aizawa leaned back in his chair, tired eye roaming over their papers and he laughed seeing random doodles all over Kaminari's paper.