Prompt: AU/ Free Day

Au- Hockey player x figure skater

Aizawa put his hair up into his hair tie, raising his ponytail up while a few strands still fell out. He tightened up his skates and stepped onto the ice. Finally, the hockey players had ended practice and now Aizawa and Nemuri could practice their skating programs.

Nemuri turned to him as she skated backwards, her light purple skirt fluttering a little. "The blonde was checking you out~" she claimed and Aizawa rolled his eyes as he did a small toe jump to start warming up. Nemuri applauded when he landed and smiled at him.

"He wasn't, you're seeing things." he shot back and she shrugged, stretching her white sleeved arms behind her back. "Naw, Shota, I swear this time he was staring." she claimed and put her hands on her hips. Aizawa rolled his eyes again. "You should be practicing, not gossiping. You couldn't land your triple Salchow last practice and Coach chewed you out." Aizawa said.

Nemuri pouted, putting her hand on her hair bun to make sure it was still tight. "That's only because Yuu called out to me to cheer me on while practice was going on." she claimed. Aizawa hummed. "Sure." he muttered and continued skating in a circle before pushing off into a triple Salchow.

"I'll let you gossip once you land that." he said once he hit the nice, turning around to face Nemuri, who was smiling at something by the door. She turned to him with a bright smile. "Sure!" she said and immediately started racing around the ice before pushing off into a triple Salchow, only to have pushed too hard and lose balance, falling onto the ice.

Aizawa skated over to her, leaning to face her. "You pushed too hard." he pointed out and she wrinkled her nose at him before smirking. "Sure, okay. I failed that. Just so you know, you're bending over like that and londie is staring at your ass." she claimed and Aizawa's face flushed and he stood up straight. He didn't look over his shoulder, instead locked eyes with Nemuri.

'Get up." he said, his voice tight and she laughed. "Okay, okay okay." she muttered and reached out her hand for his help. He sighed and grabbed it and heaved her up to her feet. "There, now, try the triple Salchow again." he said and Nemuri rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah." she said annoyedly and skated slower before jumping up.

She smiled brightly when she landed and turned to the raven. "There! See? I can land it!" she claimed and Aizawa shrugged. "Sure, sure. You can do it. Just stay focused when you do the jumps. You'd lose points for that in a competition." he pointed out and she pouted.

"Fine. but! You fell during you're triple Axel last practice too!! You need to practice that!" she argued and Aizawa sighed. "I'll do that later, we should technically be practicing our programs." Aizawa said, trying to change the topic and Nemuri sighed.

"Fiiiine." se whined and skated over to her phone, plugging it into her speaker. "Which program?" she asked, looking up at him as he skated to the center of the ice. "Uhm, the one.... I think you labeled it 'Slut Shota' because apparently that's what my program was too you? It's the one by White Comic." he said and she sighed. "I called it the 'Slut Song', first of all. And second of all, how am I not supposed to call it that? Have you seen your outfit for it? Do you realize you shake your ass a lot in that song?"

He glared at her, mentally telling he to start the music and she turned around to her phone, clicking on the music and it began.

"I can't believe Nezu let you choose a rock song!" she shouted and he glared at her as "This Ain't The End Of Me' started. He skated in a small circle, switching his feet back and forth in beat of the music and the moment lyrics filled the rink, he pushed himself up into a Triple Salchow, landing it before jumping and doing a toe loop.