Jealousy

Aizawa rested his head on his hands as he talked to Nemuri. The R-Rated hero gushed on about some villain she had defeated last week that had 'totally' fallen in love with her. "You should've seen the poor guy, following me around like a puppy!!" she squealed.

Aizawa rolled his eyes amused. Why did he agree to coming with her again? Oh right, because she wanted to drag him away from grading tests and homeworks for once. Aizawa stretched back a little and took a sip of his soda, leaning back in his chair.

NEmuri leaned forward, smiling an evil smile and Aizawa immediately paled. "Yamada's here~" she sang and Aizawa's face flushed. It was a known fact within the teacher's of U.A. that Aizawa may have had the slightest, teeny, tiny little crush on Hizashi Yamada, more commonly known as Present Mic.

Aizawa didn't know what it was about the man, maybe the fact they've gone to school with each other forever? Or that he blonde was his only friend (besides Nemuri, Snipe and Thirteen)? Maybe it was the face that his hero name was chosen by him? R maybe it was YAmada's looks? It could be all the above, all Aizawa knew was that he couldn't be around the blonde without his heart racing and it becoming impossible to breathe.

Nemuri moved in their seats, sliding into the booth that Aizawa was in and slinging her arm around his shoulder. He gave a look that said 'let-go-of-me-before-you-lose-the-arm' in her direction but she ignored it, leaning close to him.

"I have reason to believe that our colleague may like you back, but to put it to a test, let me do a few little things." she whispered to him and he rolled his eyes. "Sure whatever, but he may not believe anything because it's kind of a common fact that I'm gay ." Aizawa pointed out and she waved her free hand around.

"So? Guys flirt with Yu all the time and even though I know she's lesbian I still get jealous." NEmuri claimed and Aizawa rolled his eyes. "That's because every guy oogles Takeyama, even some of my students." Aizawa pointed out. "But just you may not be convincing." Aizawa sated but Nemuri ignored him, waving Yamada over.

Yamada waved at them smiling as he walked over. He slid into the seat across them and raised an eyebrow at their position. "Getting comfy?" he asked in a strange voice, though Aizawa paid no mind to it.

Nemuri smiled brightly though, flashing him a peace sign and dragging Aizawa a little closer to her. "You know it~" she said cheerfully and despite himself, Aizawa's ears turned red, which definitely didn't go unnoticed by Yamada. Yamada bit his lip harsh but smiled. "Anyway, how's grading been going Shota? Heard you got a lot of it right now."

Aizawa nodded, ipping from his soda again. "Yes, and I was still in the middle of it but Nemuri dragged me out of the building to take a break." he claimed and saw Yamada's eyes go dark, though he brushed it off.

Nemuri nodded cheerfully. "Dude wouldn't leave so I convinced him to come out with me." nothing they were saying was a lie, Aizawa realized, Nemuri had dragged him out, with little convincing too.

"I asked him, like, twice before he agreed. Normally it takes like, twelve times?" Nemuri added and she stiffened when Yamada glared at her. Yamada just laughed, though it sounded forced enough even Aizawa noticed.

"YEp! normally !" Yamada said, running a hand through his hair, which was down at the moment. Aizawa smiled a little before taking another sip of his doa, straightening in his seat.

Nemuri rested her head on Aizawa's shoulder, though the pro hero didn't mind. Yamada clenched his teeth and took a bite of his donut, which Aizawa just realized he had.

"Uh, anyway, how is my class behaving for you?" Aizawa asked and Yamada shrugged. "The same ol', same ol'. Kirishima being the little dumbass he is and trying to do a backflip off the table. BAkugou almost killing Midoriya and Iida being the uptight kid he is." Yamada spat out harshly and Aizawa tilted his head, his hair brushing against Nemuri's nose, making her giggle a little.