Prompt: High School/Retirement

High School

Aizawa frowned as he heard a familiar voice yell for him down the hall. Nemuri turned, face bright and she smiled. "Shota! I think he's looking for you." She said in her high pitched voice, and god were high school chics annoying.

Aizawa hummed in acknowledgement and he entered his class room, closing the door behind him as he heard the sound of his name being yelled increase. Yuu pouted at him, adjusting her sitting position on her desk and looked at him.

"Shota~~ He just wants to talk to you!" She sang and Aizaa walked to his seat, eyes bored and he chin length hair covering his face. "I know." He muttered, taking his seat. Ishiyama stood up and opened the door as Yamada ran in, eyes wide, searching and falling onto Aizawa.

"Shota!!! Why were you running away?" Yamada whined and Aizawa brought the edge of his uniform up to his neck, burying half his face in it. "I don't wanna talk." Aizawa muttered as Toshinori walked in, eyebrow raised.

"Because you were yelling at me. In a public pace. And everyone was staring." Aizawa muttered, sound muffled a bit by his shirt and he let his hair cover his eyes. Yamada frowned and the blonde pulled his chair close to Aizawa's.

"Awe!!!! Shota!!! I'm sorry! I forgot about that!!" Yamada whined, placing his head on the table. " I didn't mean to embarrass you~" Yamada whined and Aizawa chuckled despite himself. "Sure." SAizawa mumed, brining his face out of his shirt.

Nemuri cooed over how cute they were being and Aizawa flipped her off. Mandalay leaned back in her seat a bit, observing the scene with a smile on her face. "You two are acting like kindergartners instead of high schoolers~" she pointed out and stuck her tongue out cutely at the end.

Yuu smiled and nodded. "Agreed~~" She sang out and Aizawa cursed them all, placing his head down on the desk next to Yamada's. The two turned their heads so they could looked at each other and the blonde smiled widely at Aizawa.

Yamada's smiles were alway very contagious and Aizawa found himself smiling back softly and he heard Nemuri coo again in the background. Yamada moved his hand and started to run his fingers through Aizawa's hair and the teenager smiled peacefully.

"I'm sorry again. I know you have a tough time with people, that that's why you don't want to be famous, so I shouldn't have called out to yu. Sorry." Yamada muttered gently, fingers scraping softly against Aizawa's scalp.

Aizawa hummed gently, eyes shutting slowly in peace as he basked in the attention. "It's fine now, so don't worry. I just-I don't like people staring. Especially strangers." Aizawa mumbled, once again ignoring the coo's coming from the girls of his class.

"Okay, I'll remember next time than." Yamada muttered and leaned forward a bit to press a kiss to Aizawa's nose. The raven haired teen giggled gently against the affection and smiled at Yamada adoringly. "I love you." Aizawa mumbled and Yamada smiled.

"I love you too, Shota." Yamada replied and hey-what's that screeching noise-what screeching noise? Yamada pressed another kiss the Shota, landing it on his cheek this time. Aizawa smiled again, letting a soft sigh flow from his lips. He opened his eyes slowly, long black eyelashes opening to look at green eyes.

Their blissful moment was broken as their homeroom teacher walked in, Yamada and Aizawa sitting up immediately, Yamada scooching back into his own seat and Yuu pouted, crossing her arms as she slid off her desk into her seat.

"D'wah~ Sensei!!! It was getting adorable!!!" she pouted, leaning on her desk. Mandalay chuckled and Ishiyama shrugged. "Getting?" Snipe asked and Aizawa flushed.

"Shut up and get ready!" their teacher yelled and they all groaned in unison as they pulled out their notebooks.

A/N FLUFF!!! WAAAAAH~ YAY!!