Prologue

(Warning! The whole prologue is a lemon, don't like, just skip to the first chapter)
Keith's body was covered in purple fur as he turned to his true form, as he had to for his sake. Then he looked at his girlfriend Pidge with uncertainty.

Keith: Are you sure you're ready for this?

Pidge: I can't imagine loving someone who isn't you...

Keith smiled at her.

Keith: Neither can I my dear~

The two swiftly connected their lips both falling on the bed they shared as they broke away and started laughing.
~LEMON SCENE WARNING!~
Keith got off of Pidge as the two sat up and removed their clothes, once both teenagers were naked they quickly connected their lips again as the kiss became more heated and they landed back on the bed with Keith on top of Pidge again who made soft moans at their movements.

Pidge: So what's the first step?

Keith: Marking.

Keith leaned down toward Pidge's neck.

Keith: This'll hurt a bit.

Pidge nodded for him to continue as Keith then laid an open mouthed kiss on the Paladin's neck, burying his face in it earning slightly louder moans from Pidge.

Pidge: Keith... Ah~

Keith then started nipping at Pidge's neck before biting down and drawing blood, he then licked the blood of and placed a kiss on the wound which turned it into a scar immediately. Keith pulled away and pulled Pidge to him as he laid back putting Pidge on top of him.

Pidge: Where am I supposed to put it?

Keith pointed to a spot as Pidge started nipping at the edge of Keith's cat ear and was able to bite through it, since there wasn't much blood she simply kissed the wound which reduced it to a scar with a small hole on Keith's fluffy ear.

Pidge: So, what now?

Keith blushed and pointed somewhere.

Pidge: Ooh.

Pidge leaned down.

Pidge: What's the point of this?

Keith: We should be able to know what we taste like after this step...

Pidge smirked immediately knowing what he meant as she took Keith in her mouth and started sucking. This went on for a while before Keith let out a loud moan as Pidge then felt a warm salty liquid fill her mouth as she quickly swallowed most of it. She pulled off and felt Keith turn them over so he was on top again and he leaned down to her area as she moaned when she felt her lover work his mouth on her. Pidge then arched her back when she felt Keith stick his tongue inside of her as she moaned louder, digging her fingers in Keith's purple hair making him go deeper. As Keith continued she felt herself nearing her end and let out a loud moan when she climaxed into Keith's mouth, she threw her head back and let out some quieter moans when she felt Keith slurping her up and swallowing her nectar before he pulled away. Keith then wrapped his arms around Pidge before moving into a sitting position and pulling her onto his lap.

Keith: Did that feel good?

Pidge: Very...

Pidge already knew this next step and pulled Keith into a kiss swirling their tongues together both letting out a couple quiet moans, they had no idea they would taste so good together, they eventually pulled away and looked into each other's eyes letting honey brown meet grayish blue with glowing yellow around it. They smiled at each other.

Keith: You know what the final step is right?

Pidge nodded as Keith slowly entered himself into her as she let out small whimpers of pain, the two then felt their scars taking away the pain and replacing it with more lust. The two took a couple breaths before looking at each other as Pidge laid a hand on Keith's cheek and wrapped her other arm around his back cuddling up to his soft purple fur and resting her head on his shoulder as she felt Keith's arms wrap around her a second time as he started moving.

Pidge: Ahh~

Keith started moving a bit faster trying to make sure Pidge wasn't in any pain, luckily their marks took away the pain so neither had to worry that much.

Pidge: Keith, faster~

Keith started moving faster earning even louder moans and before the two knew it Keith was pounding into Pidge earning more moans from both before Keith hit something that made Pidge scream.

Pidge: Ah!~ Keith right there! Do it again!

Keith started pounding that spot as they fell back onto the bed with Keith still on top of her as Pidge started screaming in pleasure waking one or two of the other Paladins up, once Pidge realized that she quieted her moans as much as she could. Both Paladins then accidentally let out one final scream of pleasure when Pidge climaxed around Keith who climaxed inside of her at the same time. Keith pulled out and laid next to her both violently panting. Once their breathing slowed Keith pulled Pidge close to him letting Pidge snuggle up to Keith's chest as he wrapped his arms around her again.

Keith: I love you...

Pidge: I love you too...

Keith pulled the covers of the bed over them as they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. Unfortunately that was the last memorable moment the two would share for a long time.