Chapter 4.

Pidge's POV:
I heard the door open and when I looked over to see who it was I pulled away from the hug and wrapped my arms around Marco protectively as I saw Lance standing in the door staring.

Keith: Lance.

Lance: Keith.

Keith looked at me and saw how scared I was and hugged me.

Pidge: Why are you here?

Lance casually motioned to Marco and I, that's when I felt a type of protective animal instinct kick in as adrenaline was starting to build.

Allura: I think you know exactly what we're here for.

My grip tightened on Marco, I shook my head quickly.

Pidge: I'm not going with you.

The team looked at me like I was a Galra, which I technically was at this point.

Allura: Don't be silly, you're only saying that because of all these crazy things they made you think. I mean, look at what they did to you!

Keith: We didn't have another option she needed that blood to stay alive. She was dying.

Allura: But wasn't that bleeding out something that occurred after birth? And Pidge was pregnant which led to her loosing that blood so who's fault was that?!

Keith looked down and I glared up at them.

Pidge: Mine.

Allura: Excuse me?

Pidge: It was my fault. I was the one who told Keith I was ready, and I was the one who decided that I wanted to keep our baby, so it was my fault.

Allura: Well maybe we can fix that.

I backed up and held Marco closer to my chest.

Pidge: Don't. You. Dare!

Keith: Guys, no one should have to get hurt!

Allura: I agree, nobody should have to get hurt, except for you.

Before Keith could respond he got tasered and passed out.

Pidge: Keith!

The team then grabbed me while I was still holding Marco and dragged us back onto the ship.
Three Days Later
Shiro's POV:
Pidge still won't eat, still won't sleep, and still won't put the baby down and heck, won't even let any of us get close to it. She was sitting on the couch holding the baby not making eye contact with any of us.

Allura: Pidge, you haven't spoken for a while, you need to eat look you're getting thin...

Pidge didn't say a word, hasn't even said a word after we brought her back.

Lance: So, you haven't told us about the baby?

Pidge:... I don't plan to... especially if you intend to hurt him later...

Shiro: We- I never said we were going to hurt it.

Allura: Look Pidge we all care about you...

Pidge:... Well you have a very weird and out of context way of showing it.

Allura: Pidge. *sigh* I think we should discuss this situation further, the Galra specifically.

Pidge's grip tightened around the bundle she was holding. Allura and everyone else noticed it.

Allura: Pidge, please just, hear us out, the fact that you always have it with you prevents you from eating, it's not good for you... besides, the child's existence goes against all of our morals. You have to realize that we can't let the Galra stay.

Pidge: Don't, call, my son, an 'it'. Marco is a baby...

Allura got up and walked towards Pidge who saw her and quickly got up and started walking out of the room when Lance grabbed her arm. Pidge held onto the baby and tried to kick away the others when they tried tugging her away from the child.

Lance pulled the baby away from Pidge who was screaming at them, Allura whispered something to Lance and he left the room as Pidge broke out into loud sobs. She kept trying to kick them away when the alarm of a breach went off and the others let go of her to face whoever broke in. Albeit a couple minutes after Lance took Marco away.
Pidge's POV:
As soon as the team let me go I sprinted after Lance, I ran faster and faster as my head filled with all of these horrible things that Allura could have told Lance to do. I eventually reached the room where Lance was supposed to take Marco and found Lance tied up and bleeding from the head, I looked around and saw blood, but Marco was gone, I covered my mouth with my hands and started sobbing falling to my knees.

I looked over to Lance who was still unconscious and picked up a shard of glass with my hand which was shaking, debating on whether to kill Lance. I looked at the glass and saw my reflection in it, my face was red, puffy, tear stained. I shut my eyes and dropped the piece of glass continuing to cry.

I sat there breaking into pieces for a few moments before I heard a crying baby, I got up immediately and walked around a table and felt a huge smile grave onto my face when I saw Keith sitting on the floor calming an unharmed Marco. He looked up and smiled at me as I ran and sat next to him feeling his arm wrap around me.

Keith: He's alright. He's safe...

Pidge: *quiet sob* I thought we lost our boy...

Keith: I know... I thought the same thing when you went missing...

Lance: What are you doing here?

I turned to see Lance awake as I glared at him.

Pidge: What did Allura tell you to do with our son?!

Lance: She wanted me to either send him away or kill him, my choice. Let's just say I wasn't fond of the fact that you had my rival and currently enemy's child.

A huge spark of fire lit in my heart in fury.

Pidge: How about we make a deal, we stay with the Blade as a family and you leave us the fuck alone?

Keith: Katie.

Lance shook his head.

Lance: Wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of us coming over to get you?

Pidge: I never wanted you to come to me! I never wanted to go back with you! The whole reason I left was because I knew this would happen!

That statement managed to waver Lance's expression.

Pidge: I'm leaving, I don't want to get a single alert from Garvi or anyone that you guys are coming to get me, got it?

Lance stared at me before he looked at me before lowering his head slightly, then I looked at Keith.

Pidge: Come on babe, let's head home.