Chapter 2.

Two Days Later
Pidge's POV:
" 'Get him off the ship!' I reached for my mate but he was already being dragged out of the ship. 'Let's just hope we never cross paths again after this...' 'I hope so, too... I thought you were my family, but I was wrong...' 'Shut up!' There was a flash of light like a taser, and Keith was lying on the floor unconscious. 'Alright let's just get this monster off the ship and move on with our lives.'

I was left there, emptiness filled my body as my body craved and ached for my lover, his gaze, his voice, his touch, but I knew it was no use, he was gone. My love was gone, and sadder yet I wasn't already aware of the little gift he left me in my body."

I opened my eyes to see Keith looking at me with his glowing yellow eyes with blue-gray irises. I smiled when I saw him, he smiled back at me.

Keith: You feeling okay...?

Pidge: Yeah, I'm fine...

I scanned the room not recognizing it.

Pidge: Where am I?

Keith: The Blade of Marmora base. Uridichy and Ozzar found away to stop you from bleeding any more but since you lost so much already I volunteered to give you some of my blood to help, it worked but... there was a, side effect...

Pidge: What kind of side effect?

Keith motioned to a mirror and I looked at it only to find a Galra staring back at me.

Pidge: What?

Keith: We couldn't think of another way to make up for the blood you lost... though, on the bright side, Ozzar injected my blood to analyze your blood upon contact and then change the DNA to match yours so the new blood is supposed to change to yours in, Uridichy said about... three? Earth months- that doesn't help...

I looked at Keith and saw him holding Marco and smiled.

Pidge: Hey, it's fine... are you okay from that?

Keith shrugged.

Keith: Shouldn't kill me.

My eyes darted to Marco.

Pidge: Can I hold him?

Keith looked at me confused before I motioned to the bundle which he handed to me.

Keith: 'Him'?

I went a little pale, he still didn't know. I uncovered Marco's face and looked to Keith who jumped in surprise.

Keith: Who...? Who's is that? What's his name?

Pidge: He's mine.

Keith looked at me.

Pidge: As for names... I named him Marco, Marco Kogane.

I saw Keith flinch again and stare at me. I giggled at his reaction as he leaned over to get a better look at the baby.

Keith: I... I'm a dad...?

I nodded.

Keith: How...?

Pidge: Babe, you knocked me up nine months ago. Remember when we, you know.

I pointed to my scar and Keith looked at me again before his face went red.

Keith: Ooh, right...

Pidge: *giggles* You should see your face right now...!

Unfortunately Keith and I accidentally woke Marco up as he opened his eyes and looked at us.