Chapter 1.

Pidge's POV:
I ran. My small innocent angel was in my arms sleeping as I ran from the robotic lions entering the atmosphere to find me. I held my newborn boy to my chest fearing for his life. I felt myself begin to loose blood.

I had to rest, I just gave birth and my body desperately needed for me to rest. But if I did I would put my little Marco's life at risk, I could feel his tiny hands gripping my shirt only making me more desperate to get him out of here. Suddenly my legs go numb and I start to stumble. I'm losing blood, I looked again at my half Galra son who was starting to get scared, I just gave birth to Keith and my baby, Marco Kogane.

He was so perfect, Keith's purple/raven hair, my honey brown eyes, pale skin, a tail like his father, little patches of purple on his skin and fangs, it wasn't completely obvious but you could tell he was at least part Galra if you look at him closely, and if you're able to see his tail.

I quickly stashed my duffel bag into the escape pod keeping Marco in my arms as I flew off, all I took from the ship was just some food, water, first aid kit, medicine, blankets and stuff for the baby. Let's just say I ran away from the team because I found out I was pregnant with Marco two months after Keith and I mated and Keith got kicked out of the ship, I never told the team anything and every time I settle on a planet they somehow find me.

I had been trying to find Keith ever since I ran away, if there was one thing that had to happen with all this, Keith had to know about his son. No debate to be said he had to know, besides, I don't know where else to go, the team can't find out about Marco, if they knew that I gave birth to a Galra hybrid I can bet that they would pull out their bayards to kill him.

After a while of flying I landed on a planet all too familiar to me, this is where Keith and I shared our first kiss five years ago, a seventeen and fifteen year old who were all goo goo eyed for each other from the start. Come back two years later, twenty two year old Keith sent off to Zarkon knows where because of our biased team, and twenty year old me who is running away from the team after giving birth to our son just half an hour ago.

I grabbed my duffel bag and walked outside of the escape pod, that's when I felt my scar producing this not so odd feeling, good thing I knew what it meant. Keith was here, I felt a joyful smile grow on my face at the thought that I was going to see him again.

Pidge: K- *cough* *cough*

I looked down to see that I had just coughed up blood, my smile drained away as my legs gave out and I fell to my knees from loss of blood, I was dying, I was actually dying. Marco woke up and saw me all pale and sick and started to cry, I looked at him and managed a smile.

Pidge: Hi there, baby... it's going to be okay, I promise... I love you...

That's when I heard a voice that made my heart melt when I realized who it was, I looked up to see Keith yelling for me and running towards me. Once he'd reached me I leaned back and started to fall limp into his arms.

Pidge: Keith...?

Keith: Katie? What happened?!

Pidge: K-Keith-... I-... *closes her eyes*

Keith: Katie? Katie no!

I blacked out in Keith's arms as I saw his eyes dart to Marco.
Meanwhile
Coran's POV:
Coran: I could have sworn the escape pods tracker said she was here!

~Lance: That's exactly what you said last time!

~Hunk: I still don't know why she would leave! I get that loosing Keith made her a little upset but it's not like they were a thing right?

I then started to think about it.

Wait, I could faintly hear Pidge screaming when I was listening to the audio... and I'm very sure they were a thing, and then nine months ago I heard moaning coming from Keith's room...

Coran: *realization* Pidge was pregnant...

Allura: What?

Coran: N-nothing princess... just thinking...

I couldn't believe it, Pidge was pregnant with Keith's child, I assumed she only left for the baby's safety, and I also guessed that she wanted Keith to know. That's when I saw the escape pods new location and quickly took out my own escape pod to find her being sure to hide the new coordinates.

I landed on the planet the coordinates told me to go and I saw the escape pod immediately, that's when I heard faint chatter and turned to see Keith holding Pidge in his arms. I then heard him yell a Pidge's name and pick her up.

Keith: Uridichy! I need your help!

I then saw a Blade of Marmora member run over and help Keith carry Pidge and a bundle onto their ship, luckily I managed to sneak onto the ship as we were all flown back to the Blade of Marmora base. Everyone got off including Keith who was still carrying Pidge and the bundle in his arms as I stayed hidden. I thought that nobody was on the ship before I heard.

??: Hey!
Meanwhile
Keith's POV:
Pidge was lying unconscious in a bed, Ozzar and Uridichy found what the problem was and stoped the bleeding, I had volunteered to give some of my blood to try and replace the blood Katie lost, and while her appearance will temporarily change to make her look like a Galra instead of a human, at least she'll still be alive. I curiously held the bundle in my arms, I couldn't help but wonder if this had something to with Katie's blood loss.