Chapter 3.

Shiro's POV:
Allura: Paladins! I found new coordinates to the escape pod!

Lance: Are you sure it's not going anywhere?

Allura: It's been there for three days! I'm pretty sure it's not going anywhere.

Shiro: Then let's go get Pidge back!

Hunk: Do you think we should try piloting the Red Lion again? Or have you already tried earlier?

Allura: Ugh... she still won't cooperate, I'm really beginning to question how strong her and Keith's bond really was... I've already tried talking to her several times but she constantly puts a barrier around her so I can't even get close to her. It's frustrating. *sigh* Anyway, Paladins! In your lions!

Once we got in our lions we followed the coordinates for the escape pod and reached the planet, in no time we found the escape pod. Sadly there was nobody around the escape pod nor in it. That's when Lance spotted a duffel bag a distance away from the pod and walked towards it while everyone else (including me) was still inspecting the pod.

~Hunk: Where is she? There isn't much out here so why would Pidge leave her escape pod?

~Allura: I'm assuming she was or is trying to find a source of water somewhere or a forest or something. That's my guess anyway...

I had a strong feeling her disappearance had something to do with Keith, but I couldn't put my finger on it. That's when I saw Lance looking through the bag.
Lance's POV:
I looked through the bag finding normal things someone would pack if they ran away, food, water, sleeping bag, blankets, baby supplies, Wait... baby supplies? I looked closer and emptied the bag getting more curious and suspicious by the second, that's when I saw something fall out. I picked it up and once I saw it I screamed in shock.

Lance: Uh, g-guys?! You should probably see this!

~Allura: What is it?

Lance: It's a positive pregnancy test... found it in what I'm pretty sure was Pidge's duffel bag...

Everyone including me was completely shocked, sure, finding out that Pidge was actually a girl was shocking, (for me exclusively, apparently), but this was a crazy mind blow, how were we possibly supposed to know that she was pregnant?!

~Allura: B-but then, why would she leave?! It's wonderful news!

Then my world crashed down around me as I heard Shiro speak up.

~Shiro: It's Keith's baby...

Everyone (except Shiro): WHAT?!

~Hunk: How can you be sure?!

~Shiro: I was apparently the only Paladin to see how upset Pidge was when we threw Keith out, there was clearly something going on between them so I knew Keith had something to do with Pidge running away but for the life of me I couldn't figure it out but... I guess this was why... she knew we'd be angry at her...

~Allura: A Galra and human hybrid?! How is that even supposed to work?!

~Shiro: I'm not sure, but since Coran is missing now and there is a second escape pod there, he most likely figured it out too.

I looked around and found footprints with patterns that could only belong to one group.

Lance: The Blade of Marmora, they're with them.

There was silence between all of us, then Allura spoke.

~Allura: Then let's go get them shall we?

We all got in our lions and flew off, I still stared at the test as if it were the most of my problems, and it kind of was.
Meanwhile
Keith's POV:
I was laying in the hospital bed with Katie, it wasn't uncomfortable, there was plenty of room for both of us, especially while I had my arms around her and kept her close to me. Katie wanted me to stay the night with her because she didn't want to be alone which I completely understood, plus, this was the first time I've seen her in months.

There is no way I'd leave again for a certain period of time, especially if we were able to stick together. Garvi set up a crib for Marco next to the bed, I looked at the crib for a second and smiled. I was so happy that I was officially a father. Sure, I'm only nineteen and Katie is only seventeen but I'm still just as happy as you could imagine.

I looked back at Katie and pecked her forehead gently. I honestly thought I was never going to see her again, but here she was, sleeping soundly in my arms while our baby boy was in his crib making tiny noises as he slept.

I then felt my eyes begin to get heavy and I nestled my face into my mate's soft brown (currently purple) hair and drifted to sleep with a warm smile spread across my face.
The Next Morning
I woke up to Marco crying, I got up and picked him up, rocking him in my arms. It eventually worked but I wasn't sure if that was why he was crying. I heard Katie get up and sit at the foot of the bed next to me.

Pidge: He's hungry.

My face went red when I realized what she meant.

Keith: Oh. Um, I'll look away if you want me too...

Pidge: I don't mind, but you can look away if it makes you uncomfortable.

Keith: Okay...

Katie pulled down her shirt and started feeding Marco.

Keith: Wow, he has a lot of room...

Pidge: Why do you think? He probably hasn't had any food in a couple of days...

Keith: Yeah I know...

Pidge: You do have a point though, *looks at Marco* Hi baby...

After a few minutes Marco was full and Pidge pulled her shirt up, cradling him in her arms as he cooed softly.

Pidge: There you are... Keith?

Keith: Yeah?

Pidge: You don't think the rest of the team is going to find out right...?

Keith: I hope not, what if they take you away, and do something to Marco?

Pidge: That's what I'm scared of... I don't want them to hurt Marco... I mean look at him... he's just a baby...

Keith: I know... but you know how they think of me and my species...

Katie hugged me and I hugged her back as Marco peacefully slept between us. I looked down at him.

Keith: "I promise, I will not let them leave a single scar on your body if it kills me. You deserve mercy more than anyone my little Marco..."

The two kept the hug intact when they heard the door open.