Why me

Alarm goes off
Y/N:"Ughhhh ok ok I'm up dang" as she shuts off her alarm.
Y/N:"Come on y/n get up"she sits up n rubs her eyes the cold floor touches her feet as she walks to the bathroom and washes up.
She goes back to her room and picks out an outfit,a black mini skirt a tang top crop top and a grey  sweater.

Y/N:"DAMN I look good"
She grabs her book bag and heads out she checks to see if her dad is sleep,but she didn't see him as soon as she turns around she was pushed by her father.
Y/D/N:"WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING DRESSED LIKE THAT YOU SLUT"
She got up only to receive a slap across the face causing her to fall back down,she caressed her cheek as it stung.
Y/D/N:"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION"
Y/N:"I'm going to school"she said as her eyes started to get watery.
Y/D/N:"AISH you stupid little girl get the hell up."
She got up grabbed her book bag and quickly ran out the house.Yes this was her life she lived,after her mom died her dad became an alcoholic and became abusive and it doesn't stop there when she goes to school where she constantly has to deal with her boyfriend being abusive towards her she doesn't have much left to go one besides the blue sapphire necklace her mom gave her before she died.

Yes this was her life she lived,after her mom died her dad became an alcoholic and became abusive and it doesn't stop there when she goes to school where she constantly has to deal with her boyfriend being abusive towards her she doesn't have much...

she promised to protect with her life and so she is with the help of a little mochi.