Save me

Time skip to lunch
While you were sitting at the lunch table you felt someone tap your shoulder you jumped.
Jimin:"Ohh aish I'm srry y/n I didn't mean to scare you."
Your cheeks was cherry red
Why am I like this y/n
Y/N:"It's cool jimin-ah".
Jimin:"Is it cool if I sit with you?"
You nodded before answering.
Y/N:"Yea take a seat."you patted your seat next to yourself.
Jimin:"do you always sit by yourself?"
Y/N:"nah my boyfriend and his best-friends and my bestfriend sits here soo..yea."
Jimin:"oh ok."showing a hint of disappointment.
A boyfriend gosh why do I always fall for taken girls stupid jimin.
Y/N:"so what school did you come from?"
Jimin:"xxxxx highschool
You take a bite of your sandwich and nod.

Jungkook's POV
I was walking into the lunch room when I was stopped by one of my hyung's.
Namjoon:"Aye kook ain't that y/n?"
I looked to where he was pointing at and I seen y/n laughing and talking with another boy.That must be the new boy all the girls was talking about.My blood boiled and my fist clenched.I was about to walk over there but namjoon-hyung held me back.
Namjoon:"lets get some food first then we'll go over there.
Suga:"alright lets go"
We made our way to the table I sat next to y/n where MoMo usually sits but I didn't care I was PISSED.

Y/N's POV
Me and jimin were laughing and talking until I seen my boyfriend and his friends come in my smile sooned turned into a frown.
Jimin:"Hey y/n are you ok."
Y/N:"Nay I'm ok jimin".i smiled.
I see them walking towards the table they all sit down I see jimin with his head down and scooting closer to me.Jungkook comes and sits where MoMo usually sits.All the boys are staring at jimin I wonder what their thinking.
Suga:"He's a lil cute shorty."
Taehyung:"He soo shy it's too cute."
Namjoon:"wow he's shy his cheeks are red sooo cute."
Jin:"he's cute that's my new son."
J-Hope:"I could pinch his chubby cheeks."
By the looks on their faces and the way they were staring at jimin I could tell they was all thinking the same thing "HE'S CUTE".Everyone was so caught up in their own mind they didn't realize that y/n and jungkook left.
Jimin:"G-Guys"
BTS:*gasp*
Namjoon:"you can talk?"
Jimin rolls his eyes " well duhh I'm not slow"
BTS except namjoon:"ohhhhhh zayum namjoon hahahahahahahahahaha.
Jimin:"anyway where did y/n and jungkook go?"
They all look at each other with nervous eyes.
Namjoon:"go look in the bath-"
Before he could finish y/n comes in the lunch room yelling help with 💉💦and 😭(if y'all know that means) everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the crying girl,soon jungkook comes in the lunch room with blood covering his knuckles and shirt.
Y/N:"Jimin boys help me please."she said while falling down to her knees.Jimim quickly ran to her and dragged her to the table he asked the boys to watch you as he went over to jungkook who had nothing but death in his eyes.With one hard punch with his smol hands jungkook was out.
Jimin:"STAY AWAY FROM Y/N YOU PIECE OF SHIT."
He ran back to you and you quickly hugged he didn't think twice and hugged you back and gave you a peck on the head.

I hope when you guys read this you guys like I'm really trying really😰😰