One door closed another one opended

3 weeks later
Y/N's POV
I haven't left the house since that incident,it's not like here is any better my dad still beats the shit out of me but I'm so used to it I don't even cry anymore.
Y/N:"imma go today and see how it plays out."Your dad left with some women last night so I don't have to worry bout his azz,but then again I gotta cover up these bruises so I wore this.

"Your dad left with some women last night so I don't have to worry bout his azz,but then again I gotta cover up these bruises so I wore this

Y/N:"this should cover up everything."
I do my hair and my make up.

"I do my hair and my make up

You look in the mirror and take one good look at yourself

You look in the mirror and take one good look at yourself.You grab your phone book bag and phone and head out.

5 minute time skip
You head to your classroom when you see the guys and MoMo talking she squealed.
MoMo:"Ahhhhhhhhhh Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN."she ran and hugged the shit out of me then I got 6 more bodies hugging my small azz.
Y/N:"AISH I missed y'all to.Come let's sit I seen the teacher out there.
Time skip to lunch
You MoMo and the guys were walking to the lunch room when y/n just noticed that jungkook wasn't there.
Y/N:"it's not that I'm not happy he's not here but where's jungkook?"
Suga:"he got suspended.
Yassss finally I get a little bit of freedom for the time being I'm about low key act single.
Y/N:"that's good to know."
Jimin:"uhhhhh y/n ik it's none of my business but, how long has he been abusing you?"
You hesitated before answering.
Y/N/"Since we started goin out." You said while your eyes started to get watery.
Suga bangs his fist on the table that causes everyone to jump.
Suga:"that bastard, y/n why didn't you tell us you know your like our little sister we could've protected you from him why didn't you tell us y/n.
You started to cry at remembering what he told you if you told anyone he hits you.
"It's not like anyone will believe you but I swear if you tell anyone I will kill you and that person/people you told.
You started to cry heavenly next thing you know u have 6 bodies hugging you.
Y/N:"I-I-I was trying to protect you g-g-guy. You couldn't stop crying.
Namjoon:"what do you mean y/n?"
Y/N:"h-he said I-if I t-told a-anyone he would k-kill them.
Everyone clenches their fist.
Jimin's POV
I seen everyone's reaction from sadness to death like he was really gone kill somebody and his own girlfriend it's obvious he doesn't love her.
I swear y/n if you were mines I would treat you soooo much better just y/n please LET ME LOVE YOU.
                         End of jimin's POV

TIME SKIP TO END OF THE DAY
The whole day went smoothly besides the incident in the lunch room. I was walking home when I heard footsteps behind me so I walked faster, then I felt someone grab my wrist I screamed them I heard a soft voice.
Jimin:"Y/N hey calm down it's just me."
I calmed down. God how I love his voice.
Y/N:"aww hey jimin I actually thought you were jungkook I'm sorry.
Jimin:" it's ok. If it's ok can I walk you home.
Y/N:"sure I liked that.
You guys walked home talking and laughing you guys really enjoyed each other's company.
Y/N and Jimin's thoughts:" WE ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER. WE BELONG TOGETHER .

Hi guys I hope you guys like this I noticed that I have 5 reads so far I'm grateful for you 5 thank you.😘😘😘