The new boy

As y/n is walking towards her locker she hears chattering coming from two lockers down she doesn't really pay attention until they bring up a "new student"then she's all ears she listens carefully not to get caught.As the conversation dies down her eyes widen at her boy walking towards her she turns away hoping he won't notice but of course life hates her he walks up to her with a huge as grin on his face.
Jungkook:"Hey babe"as he kisses her cheek.
Y/N:"Hey"
Jungkook :"Are you okay you look scared"he said with a smirk.
Y/N:"I-I'm fine"
Just as he was gonna kiss you again your bestfriend MoMo pops up.
MoMo:"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"
She pushes past your boyfriend and puts you into a tight hug.
MoMo:"OMO I missed you so much".
Y/N:"you just seen me yesterday" she said with a smile on her face.
MoMo:"Ok annnnnnnnnnnnnnd.
You both laugh until she stops.
MoMo:"Hey did you hear about the new boy that's coming today,word around town he is
D-A-D-D-Y material and boyfriend material.
You giggle but you look at your boyfriend when he sends you a death glare and your face becomes straight.
Y/N:"Yea I heard but I'm not sure he is that hot.
MoMo:*gasp*"WHAT THE HELL"she hits your arm.How can you say that you haven't even met him.
You rub your arm
Y/N:" AISH,you haven't either".
MoMo:"yea your right but anyway let's head to class before where late.
All three of you guys walked to class that's the only time you feel safe because your boyfriend's class is on the other side of the school so your free.You sit in the middle section and MoMo sits next to you,as everyone is chatting the teacher comes in.
Teacher:"Ah good morning class.
Class:good morning
Teacher:"Ok today we have a new student please be kind to him ok.Come on in jimin"
Class:*gasp*
Jimin:"H-Hi I'm jimin nice to meet you all,please take care of me.
Teacher:"Ok jimin you can take the empty seat next to y/n.Y/N please raise your hand.
You raised your hand and he walked over towards you with the biggest smile on his face.

As he walked closer to you you felt your body heating up with every step he took.
He made his way to his desk next to yours he stopped next to yours he turned around facing you.
Jimin:"Anneyeonghasseyo"he said while bowing.Your cheeks got cherry red.
Y/N:"H-Hi"he smiled at you and took his seat.
You turned around to see everyone staring at you with the jaw dropped including MoMo.
Y/N:"Yahhh,what are you guys staring at."they quickly turned around.
MoMo:"pst,psst,psss-
Y/N:"yes MoMo?"
MoMo:"what the hell was that about?"
Y/N:"What?dont tell me your upset bwestfrwend"you said as you pinched her cheeks.
MoMo:"Yahh pabo.

Hi guys I'm Briana and this is my first fanfic I will be posting some probably tomorrow I hope you like these two I tried really hard.🙏🏽😘🙏🏽🙏🏽😘