I love you so much

2 Weeks Later
Y/N's POV
Me and Jimin during the past weeks got really close we kind of admitted to having feelings for each other so as I can say this day will be great.
At the school
Y/N is at her locker as she hears a familiar voice that's stops her right in her tracks and freeze.
Jungkook:"hey babe"
Y/N:"J-Jungkook"
Jungkook:"the one and only baby."
Jimin's POV
I was walking with the rest of the boys and MoMo until something caught my eye Jungkook and he's talking to y/n.
Taehyung:" You guys lets go get y/n.
They all walk to your locker to see your watery.
Jimin:"hey babe are you okay"he said as me winked at you to go along with the whole thing.
You nodded and hugged him while on your tiny toes and whispered "thank you so much I love you". His eyes turned soft and he whispered back " I love you to babygirl"
Jungkook:"What the hell are you talking about she's mines."
Jimin:"Correction she's mine she stopped being your a long time ago, ain't that right babe.
Y/N:"yea that's right we are over jungkook."
Jungkook sat there with wide eyes as jimin had his arms around your waist and he walked away with a smirk on his face. You all walk back to the classroom and start the lessons.
Time skip to lunch
You guys are all talking about graduation and what you guys plan on doing afterwards.
Jimin:"so y/n what do you plan on doing after graduation?"
Y/N:"get a job and get married and have 3 kids."
Ohh how I wish I can live that future with you jimin we can have 3 kids a big house and be a happy family.
Ohh y/n one day we will have that future together I promise I love you so much.