2) Stay

“ STAY ”
___________

You are hanging up the clothes under the sun accompanied by your lovely husband who is spraying the plants and flowers. Sometimes you would glance to your husband to see if he was doing good, because he is a clumsy sweetheart.

"Sweetie don't crush my flowers," you said after a glance. You hear him chuckles.

"I sprayed with love." He said.

"Yeah, not too much love on my ba—" you stopped cause of a hard splashed of water hit your round ass.

"Arghh!! Damn it Namjoon!" you yelled. "Don't wetting the laundry!" you reminded while turning around but there's another hit on your chest.

"Woah sexy!!" Namjoon whistled teasingly as soon as his eyes laid on your now seen bra underneath your white shirt.

"Wrong choice of shirt today?" you smirked and you pulled up your shirt. When it reveals your toned stomach, Namjoon has torn his shirt away. When half of your chest is showing, Namjoon bit his lower lips in lust as he strides his way to you.

"Mama! Papa!"

Both of you stopped your doings upon the chirpy call. Maybe both of you had forgotten for a while that you two were married and have got children.

"Yes darling?" you ran to pick up your little girl. You kiss her and glance to Namjoon who was holding a little boy. During your marriage with Namjoon, you both were bessed with a pair of twin.

"Daddy got a call." The little Joon said, bringing the phone. You put back down your daughter as you looked at Namjoon who is now on the phone. When he noticed you were looking at him, he turned his back at you.

"I thought you had quit." You spoke as soon as he ended the call. Namjoon sighed. He turned to face you who crosses arms and had a disbelief face.

"Not officially yet." He said.

"Don't you remember what you promised me?" Would you love seeing me crying over you again?" your eyes starting to get teary and Namjoon quickly pulled you into a hug.

You burst in tears in his embrace and you wrapped your arms around his torso, grabbing it tightly as you cry.

"I don't wanna lose you," you mumbled in cries. Namjoon nodded, understood. "Did you know how broken my heart was when I heard the news? Did you know how dying I am when the doctor said you only had 30% of chance to live? Did you aware any of what I'd been through at that time?"

You recalled the memory of a year ago when Namjoon joined the mission of rescuing victims of a collapsed building. He saved the most and he risked his life just to save the victim. He was injured badly in his head and his chest. He had gone through three surgeries and been staying in hospital for four months long and two months at home. Its basically took six months full to recover from the injuries or six months to reborn.

It was so hard at that time. You sent your kids to your parents in order to fight for Namjoon. You went here and there finding a specialist and donators to help him stay alive. Not just because he was the head of the family or the source of family's finance, but it is because you love him so much that you weren't ready to let him go. As long as there was a chance to live, you grabbed it. You wanted to strive hard before you ever give up on your love.

And it was a total miracle when he finally woke up from three months coma and recovers and is here with you again.

"I know sweetheart. I knew everything." Namjoon whispered.