9) 💘CRUSH SERIES💘

・ ・ ♡ ・ ・

・ ・ ♡ ・ ・

"You havenʼt bringing your lunch box since a month ago. What happened?" your friend asked while she was packing her books and pencil case into her bag.

"Uh I got lazy." you grinned, trying to not let her catch the true reason behind it.

She chuckles and shakes her head. "Yeah, it was a hectic month but please, do not eat too much junk." she then looked at you with concern.

You roll your eyes. "Ramyun and snacks are not the only food sold in the mart. Thereʼs rice balls, kimbap, sandwiches and bento even." You put up your fingers one by one as you list down the quite healthy food other than junk foods.

"But still.."

"I know, but its only for lunch? We always have grand breakfast and dinner so donʼt worry. Plus I hate crowd and you know that." You stood after and patted her shoulder before bidding a temporary goodbye.

Well, well, beside the excuse of hating crowd, there is another reason why you have stopped making your own lunch box and decided to go to the uni mini mart instead.

It is because of him.

...

Welcome to Uni S Mini Mart.

The auto greeting was set up to welcome the customers when the door is pushed open from the outside and also to say goodbye when the door is pulled open from the inside.

You walk in while sparing a short glance to see him arranging something in a box on the counter. He looks up a second later because he was notified by the door greeting that a customer just came in.

As usual, he would flash you his charming smile and youʼll smile back then went to the cool section where all fresh foods were kept. Through the mirror, you see him continue working and admire his diligence from afar. It was obvious, that you have a crush on him.

And it all started exactly a month ago, the day you forgot your bento left on the study desk.

You were really hungry, no doubt because you never missed lunch. Your friend asked you to go to cafétaria with her but you declined nicely and decided to visit the mini mart.

It was not your first time going there, but it was the first for you to go during the day. Usually you went to shop at the mart after dinner if you ever had anything to buy. You recognised some familiar faces who were on duty at night and that day you saw new face which is him.

He was tall, really tall but was not intimidating. He was delicate with each of his movements and his monolid eyes are really attractive. He is so manly looking not with just his face but he also has a firm body built. His legs are longer than his upper body but that didnʼt make him appear weird but rather perfect.

He didnʼt say a word until after scanning your goods and placed them in a bag before revealing his true voice which is husk and deep yet gentle.

"Thank you, please come again." He said, smiling and revealing another charm of him which are his precious dimples.

The memories of that day were still vivid: The clear weather, the quiet mart, him and his voice.

He only said one sentence that day but it was like the sentence contained some magic spell or curse because you kept coming back after that. You didnʼt bother to prepare your lunch box since.

A month had passed and you have become their regular customer during noon. Today, your pick are egg mayo sandwiches, a roll of original kimbap and a bottle of pomegranate tea. You carefully bring them to the counter and placed them with the barcode facing him so it would ease his work.

"Hi," for the first time he said something else and it was not when he was handing your plastic bag but when he was scanning the goods.

You look at him surprised with the unexpected greeting.

"Hi," you greet back, not looking away from him because you can sense he has more to say.

"I notice you always come here during lunch. Is the food in cafétaria that bad?" He asked after scanning all the three items you picked.

You chuckle and shake your head. The food there is just nice and the only time you went there was for dinner, when it was less crowded because students tend to eat out at night.

"Its peak time there and I donʼt like crowds." You smiled.

He nods understood while putting your foods and drink inside the plastic bag.

"I saw you sitting by the mart and alone," he was putting his next sentence very carefully, afraid if you misunderstood his true intention.

"Ah.. its fine. I didnʼt sit there forever though." You joked and he chuckled at that. He nods again and fell quiet. He had put your items in the bag yet he hasnʼt hand it to you because he still have words to say but was hesitating to voice it out.

"If you donʼt mind.. can I join you? I mean, my shift will be over in 5 minutes and I too always had my lunch alone in the pantry." He looked to his right side and you too turned to look. You see a door with sign 'For Staff Only'.

"Oh.. yeah sure. I-I would be delighted, if we could enjoy lunch together." You too were struggling with choosing suitable words to deliver to him in the best way so he could feel that you really are happy and grateful to having his company.

He grinned in gladness.

"Iʼm Namjoon by the way." He finally handed the bag to you.

"Y/N," and you accepted it.

Both of you were just staring at each other then and uhh you donʼt know what else to say thus decided to tell him, "Iʼll wait for you outside then."

"Sure," he nodded yet again. You gave him one last smile before slowly turning around to leave.

"Y/N," he called you when you were pulling the door open.

"Yeah?" You turned around, eyes twinkling upon hearing him call your name. Did he want to say something again? You didnʼt mind hearing him talk all day, but was it that important he couldnʼt wait for another three minutes until his shift end?

"Thank you." He said, smiling warmly.

It may not seem as important, but his kind gesture makes it important for you to note that he is a great guy and you are glad you like him.

・・ ♡ ・・

[a/n] :
May you have a great day!
Thank you for reading this book, loving the imagines and for voting💜 it means a lot to me💘