10) Neighbour

🐨 KIM NAMJOON as Your Neighbour✨

🔸A book-cafe owner with modern art themed

🔸used the groundfloor of his home as his little shop while he stayed upstairs

🔸loves to collect figurines which attracts more boys especially students to visit his bookstore

🔸loves cycling and will ring his bell to let you know heʼs going out now and when heʼs back

🔸he smiles a lot and didn't speak much, very careful and gentle when attending to his customers

🔸you would help him serve customers during weekend and work full time during summer break

・・ 🌼 ・・

Kring! Kring!

Your head snapped up then turned around to see Namjoon cycled into his porch. You closed the book you were reading to welcome his return from buying yogurt ice-creams.

"Welcome back!" you chirped, sounded extra happy causing him to giggle.

"Are you happy that Iʼm back or because the ice creams are here?" he raised an eyebrow.

You playfully roll your eyes. "You know why." you said.

"The ice-creams." he stated knowingly while you remain smiling.

"Any customers?" he asked after making his way to the entrance door where you stood. You nod your head and raised three fingers.

"Three cute middle-schoolers came to buy comics." you chuckled. Comics are new stuffs included in Namjoonʼs book café after observing most of his customers were students and they kept asking if he had comics and specially requested him to sell it.

Namjoon smiled. "Good thing I added comics. Itʼs summer break and we can expect many of them will come to either read or buy them." he made a prediction as he think of ways to make the space more fun for readers to chill and read.

As if you can read what's in his mind, you offer a help. "Iʼm available for the whole summer to help you rearrange and decorating the shop." you smiled then looked around and added, "I have few ideas to share too."

"Iʼm delighted." Namjoon patted your head. "But letʼs eat the ice-cream first. I know you waited too long now." he said feeling a little guilty yet he canʼt help as the ice-cream parlor gets busier during summer season.

You shook your head and shoved a spoon in his hand. "Iʼm more than happy you came back safely! No more talking. Letʼs dig in!!"

・・ 🌼 ・・

a/n;

Stay safe and healthy everyone! Wash your hands regularly and do not touch your eyes, nose and lips without washing your hands!

Do follow heatlh instructions to keep you and everyone around you safe
🙌🏻💛

I love you!