12) Love Challenge (ft. SUGA)

"LOVE CHALLENGE (ft. SUGA)"
_________

At late of night, while everyone in the hostel is sleeping, these two persons are not sleeping yet. They were both busy staring and glaring at each other as they were bickering about something. Things can't just wait tomorrow when they have to discuss it tonight.

Yoongi slammed the dine table as he stood up, glaring down at Namjoon then growled, "Why are you doing this to me?! You knew I like her!"

"I'm sorry hyung, but you didn't make a move... so I did," the other one was rather calm.

"I didn't because I don't want to rush things with her!" Yoongi groaned in frustration, his hands balled in fist.

"I can't help it hyung, I like her too and she said yes so-" Namjoon was punched on the face before he could finish his sentence.

Dush!

Jimin and Taehyung instantly awake from their sleep hearing the noises. And when the voices stopped and were replaced with fighting noises, both of their eyes widen and the sleepiness flew right away. They ran to the scene and saw Yoongi on top of Namjoon ready with his pale fist to punch him.

"Hyungs!" They shouted and rushed to separate the mad guys.

Jimin goes for Yoongi, while Taehyung onto Namjoon.

"You bastard! Why didn't you tell me you like her too!" Yoongi yelled in Jimin's arms.

"I wanted to tell you, but something always came up," Namjoon reasoned and wiped his bloody lips. It stings when he touched it, yet he didn't really care. The one who was hurting so much right now is Yoongi. Namjoon has just betrayed his friend.

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses!" Yoongi freed himself from Jimin and left the kitchen. Two seconds later, they heard a loud bang. Yoongi had shut his room door so hard and locked it.

Namjoon let out heavy sigh with head hanging low. He really didn't mean to fall in love with the same girl Yoongi was in love with. They were a partner in English project this semester and Namjoon's intention of making friend with her was to know better his friend's crush. As time went by, he realized, he has fallen for her too.

"Hyung, was it true? You like Y/N noona too?" Jimin asked cautiously. He was afraid if he heard wrong. Well, they woke up in surprise and their hearing could gone wrong too due to sudden function in the middle of the night.

"Yes," Namjoon sat on the chair and rested his head on his palms. Yoongi accidently saw him having lunch with the girl and he waited till 12 AM for Namjoon to come home and asked him about it.

"I... I have to try. I love her and since she is still single, I tried my luck and she said okay." Namjoon explained. "I knew I was being selfish because I knew Yoongi like her first, but-"

"It's okay hyung. We can understand that, though I wish you could tell Yoongi hyung first before anything." Taehyung spoke and Jimin nodded.

"What have I done.." Namjoon hid his face in his arms and he cried as he was accompanied by Taehyung and Jimin.

That night, Namjoon slept in the living room because he shared the room with Yoongi. Since Yoongi locked the door and wanted to be alone, Namjoon let him be.

Tomorrow morning, Yoongi left early and went for a jog. He wanted to clear his mind. He regretted what had happened last night, however he can't easily forgive Namjoon.

They are friends, they are roommates. They shared everything including their secret crush and Namjoon knew his. Just why he had to betray me! Yoongi's mind screamed in frustration.