CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1: Being a rouge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUDREY'S P.O.V.

Hi my name is Audrey Noel and I'm 17 years old and I'm a rougue.Life of a rouge is the worst you have to hunt food find shelter if it's raining but it have some good to like no alpha, no one to tease you. But that's not the case I'm rouge. My life is perfect when I'm young but the alpha kill my parents because of saving a young rouge that's why I had to leave the pack so I won't be next so that's why I'm a rouge. I really wish my mate will save me from being a rouge.

"I hope he will find us".Mia my wolf said and by the way I forgot to tell you. I'm a werewolf yeah that sound crazy right.

"No its not" My wolf scowled at me

"Ok" I said to my wolf.

"I'm hungry lets go hunting."

"Ok."

Time to hunt and with that I go outside the cave and there it is a hare. This is going to be fun .I slowly go to the side slowly so he can't see me and then I heard a twig snap and I slowly sniff the air and found a scent. It's a wolf scent and there it was a wolf looking at me and shifted into a tall muscular man with abs and 2 green eyes I sense that he is a beta I will call him the 'guy'. I immediately growl at him.

"Shift" he said.

No way I won't shift in front of you and then he grab shirt behind a three and throw it in front of me and then I grab it with my mouth and go behind a three and shift luckily the shirt cover my body perfectly and I stepped out three and the man grab me and pulls me toward a direction I don't' know.

"Where are we going" I said

"Duh, to the alpha of course" He said.Oh no I quickly grab my hand and run but he caught me.

"Please no" I said

"But you trespass our territory and know you should pay the price" He said angrily.

"Ok how much, ill pay" I said sarcastically

"Ha ha. It's so funny rouge" he said sarcastically too.

"Please just kill me already" I said and tears fall into my eyes.

"Is little rouge going to cry" he said still holding me and I kick his manhood and then he fell to the ground.

"I forgot to tell you I'm an actress" that will hurt and to make sure he will not follow me I kick his manhood again and that earn me 'ouch' from him.

"You will definitely going to pay this" after he said that I run as fast as I can. After running for 2 hours I found a waterfall and I found out that it has a cave behind it. I immediately hide so they can't follow me.

"There not following you so calm down" Mia said and I hear a howl from a distant.

"Or maybe they are following you..."She adds. I hope they will not found me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for any mistakes and wrong grammar.Vote, Follow and Comment everybody.

So what do you think?