CHAPTER 6

AUDREY'S P.O.V

"How to flirt with your mate" I'm so shock he so innocent.Guess his nervous about his first date I'm so gonna tease him with this. I ran downstairs and run to him.

"hey what's this?" I show him the book.

"Shit, how did you found that" he blush for the first time i never see a man blush.

"Don't be afraid its just a date an i will always love whatever you say"

"What if i reject you"he said and i smile

"I know that you don't want to reject me cause you love me am i right?"

"Yeah, so you love me or not" he said and i have an amazing idea guess i should tease him.

"No, unless you can catch me, I will love you" I run to our bedroom and stayed behind the door and after a few minutes he arrived and I quickly shut the door and  quickly locked it.

"I'm the master  seduction can i take control?"

"Yeah, just don't get carried away I'm not ready to be a mother"After that I let her control me.

Mia's P.O.V

"hey mate lets fuck,with some 69 and some wolfy style" I bit my lower lip.

"No" he said while smirking

"ouch mate,you fuck some other girls, why don't you fuck me" i said guess this plan fail human

"kiss him"she said in a duh tone

"I can't control my wolf mate why would you say that?"

"cause i love you and human does love you too"

I kiss him slowly and passionately, after a few seconds he kissed me back I'm so happy and then human took control.

"Please human continue fucking him please lets share our mate, you fuck human side I fuck wolf side" i said

"OK,we can share,just wait for a moment i need to talk to him about me being virgin"

Part 2 of this chapter is a steamy one so you he been warned

bye pls vote,comment,follow pls