CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2: ALPHA LIFE

DANIEL'S P.O.V

"Alpha, I have found a rouge girl in the north border." My beta said.

"Ok, bring her in" I said.

"That's the problem she escape" My beta said lowly.

"THEN GET HER, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE GET HER!!!" I yell.

"I have lost her sir; she hit my manhood really hard twice." He said and that makes me chuckle quickly I cover it with a cough.

"And she even trick me" he add

"Ok go find her and don't get trick again. You cannot sleep until you found her that's an order understood."

"Ok, Alpha Daniel'' He said and then he left. Time to introduce myself. My name is Daniel Montague and I'm an alpha of the blood moon pack. Being an alpha has its pros and cons but luckily the winners are the pros. The guy earlier is my beta and my best friend we always hang out together and I cannot believe it he got trick by a girl that would be funny if I'm there. Guess that girl rouge he was talking was a badass. I hope he will find her.

For the mean time I will just eat downstairs and then I will go train the newbie's. I was about to go to the kitchen and then I meet my gamma Xian in the stairs.

"Hey, have you heard what Casper says" he said

"Of course it's kind of funny how he gets trick and beaten by a girl rouge'' I said and we both laugh.

"Dude, Help me, I cannot find her" Casper mind link me.

"Ok, I will send about 5 werewolf is that ok?" I mind link him

"Yeah that's ok" he said

"Dude you ok?" Xian ask

"Yeah, what happened?" I ask him back

"You just stand there its creepy" he said

"Nah Casper just mind linked me. He wants someone to help him find the rouge" I said to him.

"Ok, if you need me just scream my name" he said before he left the room.

"Hey, will you hurry up I'm getting hungry here" Knight my wolf said before my stomach growl.

After passing to the living room I quickly go to the kitchen and cook some food oh let me change that I try to cook some food I quickly go to the drawer and got some recipe book I try to cook some Mexican food called royal eggs but sadly I burnt the egg good thing the omega is there to cook my food. Oh yeah the back up

"Dude where are the backups I'm being attack by the girl again" Casper yelled

"Sorry got distracted" I tell him

"DUDE JUST FORGET IT COME HERE AND HELP ME" he yells. oh no.

"Ok where are you?" I said

"Here at the middle of the forest" he said

I shifted and run as fast as I can and I mind linked Xian to bring some warriors and clothes. Later I found Casper's scent with a mix of blood and I follow the scent until I found out that his head is cover with blood and sweat and I found another scent it's so intoxicating it smells like peppermint and honey that make my wolf howl for joy and I look at Casper for some answers where the rouge might be but he just pointed up I look up and I saw her the most beautiful woman I saw and my wolf said.

"MATE!!!" Oh no my mate is a rouge!!!!!

_-_-_-_--_-_-_ VOTE_-_-_-_-_-_FOLLOW_-_-_-_-_COMMENT-_-_-_-_-_-