CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3: MATED TO AN ALPHA

AUDREY'S P.O.V. (BEFORE THEY MET)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always see the guy that kidnap me good thing the waterfall provide me shelter and thanks to the water my scent is flushed away but the problem is food. I got water shelter but not enough food when I go out of the cave I see the guy again from a distant I can see him but he can't see me because I'm hiding in a tree. Good thing the tree I'm climbing is an apple tree because of the fruits, I can have food and the guy can't see me. I climb down the tree then I notice a vine I grab it so I can build a trap to trap that guy over there so I grab one long vine and 2 rocks and a lot of stick. After getting the materials I go back to the waterfalls and prepare my plan so I will set the trap in the forest so it can camouflage in background is that ok to you lily.

"Yeah, let's get started but if something goes wrong go to the trees" Lilly said.

"Ok but let's eat first I'm hungry" I said

After eating. I began to set the trap and thanks to my werewolf ability I can smell it if his close. So the trap goes like this I will tie the rock at the ends and I will hang it in a branch and if the kidnapper trip on the vine. The vine will pull the rock and slam it in its face and then I add some extra traps on the end so if the other trap doesn't work there's always another one. After a few hours I saw him and I wave at him.

"Hey, over here mutt" I said and he growl at me

"You're going to regret what you said" He said angrily

"Ok, mutt come here let's fight" I said after that he rush unto me and then he trip on the vine but and then the rocks came but he dodged it. He smirked at me but I have another trap set into my mind.

"Weak rouge you missed" he said and he walks towards me and he was so close until he got close and he said "Running out of traps rouge".

"Of course not" and then I hit his head really hard with a rough stick it even bleed.

And then I notice that his calling the alpha of the pack so I hit his head again and now his unconscious body is lying on the ground. After a few minutes he woke up and right in time for their hot alpha to arrive and by the time the alpha was in front of the guys body the most intoxicating scent hits me it's like the scent of strawberry and pine hit me and when he looks at me my wolf said.

"MATE!!!!" oh no my mate is an alpha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, follow and comment.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes and mistakes.(please)