CHAPTER 4.2

DANIEL'S POV

Flashback

Well I was here an she was there we continue staring at each other and after a few seconds I can't believe she said

"Why are you not rejecting me" I winced when she said that and I said

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I'm a rouge and you're an alpha"

"Then what?, That doesn't mean I will reject you your beautiful and you're my mate the gift of the moon goddess, my soon to be Luna and wife and my son's mother"

"Wait what, I'm not ready"

"Then let's wait"

"and I li-" I hear stomach rumble

"Let's go, lets eat food and get to know each other"

'like a date' my wolf add

"Ok" She said and we walk together to the Pack house.

End of flashback

"No, I don't want to tell you"

"Ouch" I said why doesn't she trust me I'm her mate.

"yet" she add

"Ok, what about you ma-'' then Claire arrived that girl always ruin my life shes going to embarrass me in front of her.

"Who is she?" my mate ask

"that's my sister, Claire" I said to her and my sister said

"Oh my gosh!!!You must be the new Luna everyone's talking about and oh my gosh again let's get you a new clothes and make up and room and lets get to know each other" and after that she grabbed my mate. Audrey's mouthing me 'help' and I mouth her 'sorry'.

After they left I went to my office and search for my mates name and what came out surprise me.

Audrey Noel

Pack: unknown

Parents: unknown

Gender: girl

Gentle girl with a big heart always caring and loving towards people and very smart, cunning and pretty. Banish from crescent pack because of helping a rouge and disrespect the alpha.

Last seen: somewhere in the forest

I wonder if she knows about these or these are fake. After that I call my beta and a few seconds he arrive with a smirk in his face.

"Why did you leave me there"

"Went on training" he said

"Execute plan D. A. T. E"

"Yes, alpha" and after that he left me. In my room thinking what should i do what should i tell will she like me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOLLOW AND COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE