Prologue - He loves us... i know he does

Hey this is my newest story, Hope you like it.... Let me know what you think!!!!

Cast List:

Trixie Aileen Marshall - Rachel Mcadams

Aaron James Cole - Justin Baldoni

Ronald Joseph Radke - Ronnie Radke

Mr. Walter - Mike Wolfe

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trixie's pov.

i bit my lip to hold in my screams letting only small whimpers escape.

i watched from my hiding spot as he raised his hand and plunged the knife into my mothers body.

she glanced over to the closet where i was hiding before looking back at the monster in front of her, my father.

with the last of her energy draining quickly she spat directly in his face.

" You Bitch!" he screeched as he backhanded her delivering his final blow, killing her.

i held back a gasp keeping silent, he turned towards where i was hiding stalking towards me.

A second before he could open the door i jerked straight up in bed awake.

sweat trickled down my back as my body shook violently, my eyes darted side to side scanning my small apartment.

after about 10 minutes the shaking slowed and i stood out of bed.

'He's not here. He cant hurt us. Aaron will protect us.'

my wolf repeated over and over to me attempting to calm me down.

i let out a vicious bark of laughter.

Aaron? Aaron?! What is he gonna do? He REJECTED US! Hell i bet you he would be first in line to kill us.

'Dont say that! He loves us just as much as we love him! He is our MATE! '

suddenly i dropped to my knees feeling a searing pain rip through my chest as if someone was ripping out m heart.

i fell the rest of the way onto the floor gasping for breath my body convulsing in pain causing my to cry out.

after a little more than a half hour the pain increased before stopping leaving me to ride out the waves of pain.

another half hour later i stood up on shaky legs and stumbled a few feet into my kitchen to get a glass of water.

i leaned back against the counter.

'He loves us... i know he does' she whimpered trying to reassure herself as much as she was me but it was no use.

Love... what does that mean?! Does it mean rejecting your mate? Does it mean screwing any willing woman thats not you mate!? Does it mean repeatedly hurting your mate? Does it mean allowing others to hurt your mate when you could easily put it all to an end?

she didn't say anything after that.

I love him, i love him more than anything else but its impossible for me not to be a bit bitter when he'd rather someone else to his own mate.

i looked at the clock before sighing, i'm not gonna be able to go back to bed now.

i walked a few feet to my small bathroom and undressed and stepped into the shower turning it on.

i closed my eyes and let the hot water wash over me and remove any thoughts from my mind.

i slipped into my robotic self, completely void of any emotions.