Chapter 6 - A Second Chance

Sorry it's been so long. i've been really busy, hope you like it!             A Second Chance

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trixie's pov.

" Pay up." someone whisper to another.

i peeked open my eye to see Dahvie and Jayy standing directly in front of me and Andy, Matt and Ryan behind them.

the four started handing money to Jayy, grumbling under their breath.

" Do i wanna know?" i asked rubbing my eyes trying to sit up but i couldn't because of a heavy arm around my waist.

i started to panic but when i saw it was Ronnie i immediately relaxed and gave up laying back down, propped up on my elbow.

" We had a bet going..." Jayy said.

" On if you two were together..." Dahvie said.

" Or when you would get together..." Jayy finished.

i heard a groan from beside me and looked down at Ronnie " Why are the creepy twin talkers in my room at 3 in the morning....?" Ronnie grumbled.

" First of all good morning to you too." Jayy said.

" And its 10 not 3." Dahvie said.

" And we are not creepy twin talkers!" they said in unison.

Ronnie dropped his head into the pillow "Trix make it stop....." Ronnie begged.

i laughed " Alright. Come on guys lets go make breakfast." i said pushing away the covers but Ronnie pulled me back and placed a quick kiss on my cheek before letting go.

i tried to hide my blush as i got out of the bed and looped arms with Dahvie and Jayy and pushed the other three outta the room.

the second the door clicked shut Jayy and Dahvie started firing questions at me and i beg the other 3 to save me with my eyes but they shook their heads and laughed walking away.

" Are you two mates?"

" Why did you try to hide it from us....?"

" Is he good?"

" Why haven't you two mated yet?"

" He's gonna be a great Alpha."

"Whoaaaa, guys.... We're not mates.... His mate died and mine rejected me. i wouldn't lie about my mate. And i agree he would be a great alpha but he thinks of me a little sister or a cousin or something." i said.

they hummed.

i dug around until i found a griddle and a large bowl.

i mixed up the ingredients for homemade pancakes before pouring some onto the griddle.

i made plain, blueberry, and chocolate chip pancakes as well as french toast and eggs.

" Breakfast is ready!" i called out just as i placed the eggs on the table, and i heard running feet over head so i quickly got out of the way.

the boys storm med down the stairs and rushed the table shoving each other to get the food first.

"Boys! No need to push and shove, i can make more if i need to..." i said and they all froze looking at me jaws dropped.

" Really?" Jake whispered in shock.

i laughed " Yeahhh, i love to cook. i'll make you whatever you want, whenever you want. As long as we have the stuff for it..." i said.