Chapter 5 - The Alpha in Me

Hey guys, sorry its been a while.... Hope you like this chapter. =)

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trix's pov.

" ummmmmm..... ahhhhh...... maybe....?" i squeaked.

Andy chuckled and tossed his arm around my shoulders " Welcome to the family."

i beamed, finally... after so long i'm accepted, i've got a family again.

but what if they found out what my dad did... would they blame me to?

my eyes widened and my breath grew slightly choppy remember what pack members had dont to me before.... would they do the same?

would they be just as ruthless and cruel.

someone began to shake my shoulders and i came back to the present cowering waiting for the blow i knew was coming.

someone cupped my cheek with their hand turning my head to face them.

" Princess...." ronnie whispered.

i peeked open an eye and saw him directly in front of me.

" Princess, i'm never gonna hurt you. i wont let anyone hurt you ever gain..." Ronnie vowed

i looked at him with teary eyes before wrapping my arms around him in a vice like grip.

" Sweets? What happened to you..." Dahvie whispered from behind me stroking my back.

i shuddered as things flashed into my mind.

" I... I dont w-wanna talk about i-it....." i whispered shakily.

" Baby girl... what did they do to you that you cant even talk about it.... you poor thing..." jayy said rubbing my back as well.

" Well whatever they did, i can assure you none of us will do anything even remotely similar." jinxx said.

i nod but end up yawning.

" Looks like someone's ready for bed."  Dahvie chuckled.

i nod a bit "But i can't go to sleep yet i gotta talk to dad."

" i thought you haven't talked to your dad in years." Ash said curiously.

" i havn't... i was talking about Ronnie's uncle Steve who's been like a dad to me." i said turning to look at him.

" oh..."

"mhm" i said yawning once again.

"Well lets get you back to the hotel and you can call Steve in the morning. kay?" Ronnie said.

i nod, all of the sudden i got really tired.

"Want me to carry you?" Ronnie asked.

" no... i'm fine. besides i'm to heavy to be carried." i said as we shuffled towards the door giving everyone hugs goodbye.

" Please you weigh no more than a feather." he said.

" If a feather was equivalent to an elephant than maybe." i mutter.

" Alright. Trix your gonna let this nice young man carry you seeing as your dead on you feet. And Ronnie you are gonna make sure she's ready at 10 tomorrow standing in the lobby. we've gotta long day ahead of us." Jayy said.

to tired to protest i just wrapped my arms around Ronnie's neck and put my head on his shoulder once he picked me up bridal style.

" Bye-Bye." i said sleepily waving to the guys as Ronnie walked away causing the guys to chuckle at me.