The Danger Met

Reid wakes with a feeling of dizziness and pressure on his head. He blinks away the blur and focuses his stare on the wooden ceiling above him. He tries to shift his arms but the ropes behind him are restraining him from doing so. He groans as he rolls from his back onto his stomach. The room tilts and comes to a standstill on Ellen.

Ellen wears a long floral print dress and thin white stockings. Her hair is tied back tight in a slick not. Her peachy lips have turned radiately red. Her body appears relaxed in this situation, such an ironic thing to be doing. She hops up on the table and smiles down at him. Her legs cross, so devious.

"Ellen?" Reid manages to ask.

"Yes, dear?" She answers, the eyes so playful on such a devilish face.

He swallows, a parched throat. "What is the meaning of this?"

"Be more specific," she says, almost snapping that false sincerity.

"Why am down here on the floor in this position?" He asks. His tries to keep his voice from quivering at the thought of what she had done.

She gets up from the table and strides over to him. She bends down to be eye level with him. "I am the type of girl who says something and means it. Spencer, when I said I love you, I can undeniably say that I will go to any extent to make sure you know that."

"And dragging me here PROVES that?" He says appalled.

"No," she says sharply. She must contain her composure. "You need a woman in your life. I can be that for you. I can be your wife."

His eyes widen at this. He can feel his stomach lurch and heart almost come up his throat. He had been kidnapped before and been introduced to heroin. Although, this is something different. This involves a delusioned teenage girl, one who claims to love him at that.

Ellen stands back up and walks over to the light switch. She flicks on the light to reveal the altered room, a previous single room. It resembles the interior of a house. "Don't ask how long it took to put together," she states and walks back to him. Her heels thud against the floor.

He becomes fully aware of his surroundings, a dull ache forms where Ellen knocked him. "What is the whole purpose of this?" He asks.

"Regardless of my age, I can still love you. I can still show I could care for you," she says. Her smile is widened to reveal her teeth.

"So, playing house is the way?" He inquires.

"No!" She snaps, a start to break brown. "You see, my plan is simple. We stay here for a few years, only until I'm eighteen. It will be a great secret, a surprise. When I turn eighteen, then you and I will come out of this hiding. You will be in love with me by then," she implies. Her eyes are so direct and unchanging.

"You are going to force me to love you?!" He exclaims, almost horrified by his new fate.

"Not exactly," she says and bends down once more, "You might love me by then. I can already tell you are close to something."

Before he can reply, she leans forwards and stretches her arms around his neck. Her clevage is just below his chin. Her lips find their way to his. She is softly aggressive as she takes the man who she has longed so long for. However, he wants to push her off, but his hands are still restrained. He keeps his eyes wide open and glued on the door, the exit.