Fruiting

In the Alpha League living room, Genos has walked in seeing Flame and Haywire watching TV. Overdrive was reading a book, Nighto had been online looking up different weaponry. Misty had come back from doing some shopping.

But Humatrix was no where to be found, "Hey where's Humatrix?" He asked. Flame and Haywire took notice of him "Uh not sure. Hadn't seen him since last night" the pyrokinetic replied.

Misty then saw the coffee table and noticed a basket of fruit there, "hey who's fruit is that?" She asked. "Don't know, Found it there this morning" Nighto answered, the fruit in the basket looked odd to say the least.

The main part looked like a bizarrely shaped pear but had four stems and leaves above it. It was black with a few small orange colored streaks, "What kind of fruit are they? Never seen them before" Overdrive asked before Genos picked up one. "Looks pretty tasty" he said, then decided to take a bite out of it.

"Dude... you just ate an unknown fruit that could possibly be poisonous" Flame deadpanned. What he hadn't expected was for Genos's Head to spin like crazy and after go completely crazy. "DUDE YOU HAVE TO TASTE THIS ITS AWEZOME!!!!" He shouted, "is that a good idea?" Misty asked cocking a brow.

"It's amazing!!! It tastes like happiness!!!" Genos exclaimed before running around the base. Flame was about to protest before the cyborg stuck one in his mouth and made him eat it.

Then he to beamed "guys he's right this tastes amazing!" He said Eating more. After that everyone decided to have a bite, and we're all entrances by the taste.

"This is soooo good!!! Imagine how many dishes that could be made with this!!" Misty said. In that moment Humatrix had came in looking very much relieved "ha I feel so much better" he said. Then noticed everyone eating the fruit "Uh Guys..." he muttered with an odd expression.

"Humatrix you have to taste this fruit it's awesome!!!" Genos said, "Uh Genos..." the Matrixian responded unsure of how to explain something. "You know how my kind is everything on earth... as in animal plant and mineral?" He asked. Everyone nodded "well... that fruit your eating... that came from me" Humatrix admitted.

The room was silent, "this... this fruit... we're currently eating... you?" Haywire stuttered as his right eye twitched. "Yeah... I was going through a fruiting episode earlier and I Had to get it off as fast as possible" Humatrix said before everyone started screaming trying to get the taste out of their mouths.

Humatrix sighed in annoyance

An hour later everyone was in the living room, some had got over the fact that they ate part of Humatrix. And others like Flame, Genos and Haywire were in fetal positions shivering.

"Will you get over it?" Humatrix said putting the fruit back into the basket, "GET OVER IT!!!! WE JUST ATE YOU!!" Genos yelled. "Hey you ate the. Fruit that was the closest to my head, that's considered the tastiest and healthiest of Matrixian fruit" the all powerful life form said.

"Just be lucky it wasn't the ones near my tail" he added picking up the basket, "and why's that?" Flame asked getting back up. "Oh that's because the fruit near my tail provide little nutritional value and has an alcoholic affect.

Oddly after he said that both Professor Mark and Skeleton Mark came out of the lab slurring and wobbling around like they went out during happy hour. "Hey guys..." the scientist slurred before passing out, "like that?" Misty asked sweatdropping.

"Oh yeah... it affects anything alive undead or inanimate" Humatrix replied.