He's Dead Isn't He?

It's been 4 weeks since Ryan went into hospital and I haven't heard from him since. I've been asking mum and she has been refusing to tell me. It's hard to say it but I kind of think...... he is dead. I know what you are thinking. How is he dead? Well I don't know that he is dead but I'm starting to think he might be. 

It's Thursday and I still hadn't heard from Ryan. I almost decided to give up hope but then, in front of me, wearing a skin tight t-shirt was him. My Ryan! I dropped everything in shock and slowly walked towards him, never taking my eyes away from his face. I cried hard but still didn't close my eyes. That's when I lost it. I sprinted across the corridor and leapt into Ryan's arms. He's not dead! My Ryan is alive! Suddenly, my mum and Ryan's mum jumped out at me and shouted "SURPRISE!" I fell to the floor crying tears of happiness. I just couldn't believe what was happening! Ryan smiled at me and whispered into my ear.

"Hi Emma, miss me much?"                                                                                                                                               I just smiled again and nodded. 

I've just got over the fact that Ryan is alive and well. Now, mum said I have to be very careful with him as he may not remember things perfectly, but he hasn't forgotten a thing yet! I'm so proud of my baby! He is the only person I know who has gone through brain damage and an operation. It must have been so scary for him and I was certainly petrified too!

Its Saturday and Ryan and I are going to the beach together. I'm wearing my hot pink swimming outfit with a shoulder-less dress over the top. I hope it's going to be great!                                               

"thanks for reading this short chapter. Make sure you go check out @lel250505 as she is really good! All you have to do is search up "A light in all the dark" and vote and comment nice things. Will be writing another chapter shortly."