The New Girl

There's this new girl who has joined my form from England and her name is Elise. She is a very pretty blonde girl, older than me I think. She dresses quite inappropriately for school and wears a lot of make-up. As soon as she walked in the class she wouldn't stop staring at Ryan which really bugged me! Then she turned to me. 

"Apparently you are the one suppose to be looking after me as I am the new kid but I don't really need you! By the way, please put on make up, you look like a rotten pizza!" she laughed at me and sat next to Hannah.  I can't believe she said that to me. How cruel!                                                       Ryan mouthed "are you ok?" and was giving the evil eye to Elise who was twiddling her hair and doodling.                                                                                                                                                                                     "Listen up class! For Drama class today we will be looking at romance scenes. Please find a partner of the opposite gender."                                                                                                                                     Ryan and I quickly ran to each other but then Elise jumped in between us and said,                             "Hey Ryan! You are my partner. I take drama seriously and we can't be awkward if we have to kiss or something. I am going to love working with a handsome guy just like you!"                                Then it was my turn.                                                                                                                                                              "Elise, why don't you walk out the classroom, to your locker and but on some deodorant because you are a smell that is lingering around the classroom."                                                                   She totally lost it.                                                                                                                                                                   "Emma, nobody likes you! Miss! I  was with Ryan way before Emma was. Can I be his partner?" 

Then I screamed, "MISS! RYAN IS MY PARTNER! ELISE IS A BIG BULLY!" 

Then I got sent to detention! I just hate Elise and that is a fact.  I just wish people were nice to me. I also wish the teachers weren't so nicey nicey on the new kids. UGH! 

WHY DOES MY LIFE HAVE TO BE SO TRAGIC!

*hi fans! Sorry that this was a shorter chapter. I kind of wanted to finish up this chapter quickly! Please go vote and read A light in all the dark and other books by LEL250505. You will really regret it.*