Crazy In Love

Now Ryan's going to think I am a weirdo. I'm pretty sure everyone does. Ryan still tells me everything is ok but deep down he is probably hating me. I love him and us breaking up is far away. Luckily. We met up after school to discuss things and he says he loves me more than anything. Ryan spoke to the teacher after Drama and told her that him and I were a couple so it will be easier if we worked together. She actually said yes! I'm so glad! 

I woke up to the sound of a familiar voice.                                                                                                                  "Hey Emma, morning! Your mum said I can walk you to school today."                                            Then he sat on my bed and held my hand. I woke up, saw him and grinned. Then I suddenly sat up. 

"Ryan! Hi! I look a state! Please forget you saw this." I blurted and hopped out of bed. 

"I'll wait outside, see ya." he said as he walked out of my bedroom. 

I screamed silently. He actually came to walk me to school! I need to dress appropriately. I decided to wear my red shoulder-less top and skinny black jeans. I hope this is ok! I quickly put on my converse shoes and ran out the door.                                                                                                              "Hey Ryan." I said and kissed him on the cheek. I don't know if y'all get this, but when something is amazing it feels like you are going down a rollercoaster! He is really the best! At break he showed me his art book. He had beautiful drawings of nature and girls.

"All of these are about or of you. This broomstick means you swept me off my feet, this umbrella means that you protect me from the worst and this is a drawing of you." he said showing them to me one by one.  

They were STUNNING! He made me look beautiful. He added extra hearts around it at break.

"Each one of these hearts show how many days I have loved you." he said softly and sweetly.        Then Elise burst in.

"Ryannn. Hey honey! So that's the drawing of me! Why do I have short and darker hair. Makes me look weird.

"Actually Elise. I am not dating you, I will never want to. This is not a drawing of you. And you ARE weird!" he laughed

"Well where's the drawing of me?" she groaned.

"I am so sorry, but I couldn't draw you, your face is so dodgy that not even my amazing art skills can draw it!" he chuckled and winked at me.

"Wait.... WHAT! You know, my mother is going to force you to marry me. Like I am rich, I can choose you and my parents will force you and your parents to sign the agreement." she said twiddling her hair.

"Ugh, sorry to spoil your status, but I saw you coming out of your house. Its literally tiny. I am sorry but you are not rich. You get those clothes from the dollar store. I am so sorry"

He tried to act serious but Ryan and I both giggled hard and Elise stormed away. I gave Ryan a high five and a big bear hug.

I just love that guy!