01

Eunseo's POV

"Is it him?" I showed the picture of a guy in my phone to Yeoreum. She nodded and kept crying. "What has he done to you?"

"He flirted with me. He always asks me to hang out and have dinner. We share the same umbrella during the rain. When I was sick, he went to but medicine and food despite the downpour. I thought he had a feeling for me. Then I confessed to him but he said, I'm just his friend and he treats me like his sibling. I don't want to be his sister!" After nagging for too long, she ended her story with tearing up the tissue she was holding.

"What a cruel man." Seunghee shook her head, kinda pittied Yeoreum for liking a guy like him.

"Stop crying, okay. We're sisters, and of course I'll help you." I patted her back.

I really need to get revenge of what he had done to my best friend, Yeoreum.

I was walking along the school then I saw a telescope from boys dorm peeking over girls dorm. I turned to my group. "You know what I mean, right?"

Jaemin's POV

"Her waist is too pretty." Haechan looked through the telescope.

"Really? Let me see." I asked him to move aside. But then someone suddenly knocked on the door. "Go open the door." I requested.

Haechan walked near the door and look through the small hole on it. "What's wrong?" I asked when he suddenly looked shock.

"It's Hwang Eunseo!" He said.

"Really?!" I hid the telescope and quickly climbed to the double decker bed. I pretended to sleep while Haechan woke Lucas up.

"Lucas, wake up! Someone's on the door! Go open and take a look."

Lucas opened the door, revealing Eunseo right in front of him. He rubbed his eyes since he was still in semi-conscious state. "It's you? Seriously? A pervert!" I was shocked when Eunseo gave a hard kick on Lucas' leg.

"Hey! Why did you kick me?!"

Lucas's POV

I just woke up but here I was, standing with my friends and Eunseo's friends at our homeroom teacher's room.

"Whose telescope is this?" Mr. Im asked, he used his ruler and pointed it at us one by one.

"Sir, someone has to be responsible for this issue. So, this telescope aactually belongs to Lucas." As I heard my name was called, I turned to my friends. Since when do I own a telescope?

"Yes, correct." Haechan added. "I can be the witness." I gave them a signal, asking why did they suddenly asked this way.

"No, Sir. Actually.." I was trying to tell the truth but Eunseo butt in out of blue.

"You brute!" She yelled at me. Eunseo was about to punch me on face but her friends stopped her.

"Miss Eunseo, what do you want to do? You want to beat up someone again? Are you guys trying to go against the school's regulations? As a high school student, you still behave badly. Both of you are punished to clean the toilet for a month!" Mr. Im finished his last word with putting the ruler on his table.

"Sir, he is.." Eunseo stared at me just like she was about to eat me for real.

"Let me explain." While me, trying to fix the situation. All gone wrong and I ended up got a detention for cleaning the toilets.

"Shut up and go out!" Mr. Im immediately cutted us off.

Eunseo's POV

"Why did you guys stopped me? I wanted to punch him in the face." All my group and I gathered at a place and talked about the punishment I just got.

"To lecture this kind of guy, beating him is pointless because he won't feel guilty." Eunjin spoke up while fixing her nail and put on the nail polish.

"At least I can release my anger." I simply said without having any guilty towards Yeoreum who definitely would baking him up.

"Don't beat him." As expected, Yeoreum just did it.

"I feel like beating you right now. You are such in vain. Why are you so in love with this sick guy?" I started to get annoyed by just talking about him.

"Actually Eunjin is right. To lecture this kind of guy, beating him is pointless." Seunghee interrupted.

"Then what should we do?" I asked.

"There's only one way. You go out with him." Seunghee added.

"What?" Yeoreum slammed on the table, with her shocked face.

"Have you lost your mind?" Give me a minute to breath. My friend just got in trouble with this crazy guy and now my other friend ask me to date him.

"Hey, good idea! If he becomes your boyfriend, he'll suffer and ends up in trouble. Then we'll have our revenge." Eunjin laughed alone, by just having all the bad thoughts in her head.

I looked at her in unbelievable face. "What do you mean?" I turned back to Seunghee's statement.

"I wasn't asking you to fall in love with him. I want you to make him fall in love with you. Treat him the way he treated our Yeoreum. Let him know how she felt."