04

Lucas's POV

I woke up and helped Eunseo to packed her stuffs. We went to practise room as usual since we still have a lot to improve in our dance. But Eunseo accidentally broke her ankle.

"Eunseo, hang on!" I said in worried. I ran to get the ankle spray for her. Then I sprayed it. "Don't move to much yea. It will be a little bit hurt." I rubbed her ankle. "Do you feel any better?"

She nodded. "Thanks, Lucas."

Then we ate lunch together, played roller blade, and even went to game arcade just to have fun.

After having fun, we sat on the grass which was in front of the lake. Without looking at me, she pointed out some questions.

"Hey, do you treat every girls the same?"

"Do you want me to answer yes or no?" I stared at her face with a small smile.

"If you treat someone good, especially girls, they will misunderstand of your action. If you don't like her, why did you still treat her good? Then you'll tell her that we're just friends. This is what we call as flirting." She pouted. She might not know this but the time she confessed at hospital, I was awake listening one by one of her words. Is this the reason she suddenly ask me such question?

"Whatever. No matter what gender my friends are, I will lend a hand when they are in trouble. We don't need to care about what others think about us. Futhermore, I will treat a girl I like...even better." I smiled alone.

"Knowing that I like you, and you treat me so well..aren't you afraid you can't get rid of me?" She asked out of blue. I stared at her for awhile and think about her question.

"No, I'm not." I awkwardly smiled.

When it came to be at night, I decided to walked Eunseo home. It would be dangerous for a girl to walk alone at night. Something wrong can happen anytime without expectation.

"Why are you so kind by sending me home?" She asked.

"Yeah, because you're so fierce. I don't want you to scare the passers by." I chuckled as she shot me a death glare. I laughed by her cute action.

Since we were walking side by side, our hands accidentally touch each others'. So I held her hand softly. She looked at me and slowly pulled back her hand. But I held it back and gave her a smile. She looked kind of hesitated to touch my hand but by time, she started to feel comfortable.

Eunseo's POV

I entered the house. All of my friends were waiting for me at the table. Without greet them, I put my bag on my study table.

"I saw them holding hands together." I was stopped when I heard Yeoreum said it by herself. So..she was there? Watching me and Lucas?

"Eunseo, do you have anything to announce to us?" She asked me.

"What announcement?" I pretended not to hear anything they've ever talked about me and Lucas. I just ignored her and acted like seriously nothing happened.

"How are you with Lucas?" She walked near me.

"Still..the same." I lied.

"I saw it just now." She was about to shed a tear but no tears coming out.

"What did you see?" I asked as if I know nothing. She then grabbed her bag and walked away, exited the house. "Yeoreum!" I stopped her. She turned to me and raised up his eyebrow. "Yeoreum, I.."

"You like him now?" She questioned. She nodded and left us. I sighed that I couldn't explain anything to her.While my other friends were left aswell, following Yeoreum.

Yeoreum's POV

I met Lucas at his practise room and told him everything about the revenge plan my friends and Eunseo made.

"She didn't fall for you for real. We made a bet to make you like her and she'll dump you like how you broke my heart when you told me we're friends. She wants to get revenge so all this time, she just playing with your feelings."

Eunseo's POV

I walked to my friends. "Hey guys, where's Yeoreum?" I asked as I took a seat with them. But once I sat, they were all stood up and left.

I sighed heavily. I went to practise room to meet Lucas but..I saw Yeoreum was there, talking to him. He then looked at me so I looked at Yeoreum.

"Since you didn't want to tell him the truth, I did you a favour." She said as she walked passed me.

Lucas and I made an eye contact. The tears were about to escape my eyes but I held it as best as I could. He walked towards me.

"Was she telling the truth?" He asked. I nodded and faked a smile. He looked a little bit shocked but this way might be better for us. "Do you.."

"No, I don't." I knew his question would be 'do you love me' or 'do you have a feelings on me' so I immediately cutted him.

He scoffed. "This is the dance music composed by my friends. Good luck." He handed me the CD and left. I sat and cried heavily, looking at he left.

I wish I could stop you right now and tell you how exactly do I feel about you but everything is too late. I have never lied about my feelings for you.