03

Lucas's POV

During the recess time, I sat with my friends eating lunch. Suddenly Eunseo walked near us and took a seat in front, facing me.

"Hi, Lucas." She greeted me. I just nodded, telling her that I noticed her appearance. "I cook this by myself, try it." She handed me a 'pink' tupperware.

I stared at her. Usually girls' cooking skills are good so I may try it. I put my food aside and opened hers.

My friends came to my table when I was about to open it. But once I opened the tupperware, I was paused. With the looks of the food she cooked, my appetite had totally gone.

"Good luck to you. Finish it." My friend, Winwin patted on my shoulder.

I closed back the tupperware and continued eating my food. She then took my food away. "Eat this." She pointed at the food she cooked for me.

Eunseo's POV

"So how is it?" Yeoreum asked.

"I don't know. He seemed to like it." I sat at the sofa at the place we often gathered.

"Eunseo, you need to put him in the limelight. You have to act lovey-dovey with him in front of everyone." Eunjin said out of blue. "Stop asking what should you do. Seunghee had planned for the half of your main plan so why not you think of the rest?" She added.

Do you mean...

~~~

This?

I entered the guy toilet since Lucas would probably be here because of his detention.

He looked at me in shock. I opened my tie and vest. Then I made a mess with my hair. After finished, I went out of the toilet. All of his friends were passing by, they noticed my messy look.

I peeked him from outside the toilet. He went out and surrounded by his friends. "Lucas, Lucas.." They shook their head while smiling. They perhaps think that Lucas did something to me.

Lucas's POV

It was already 10 o'clock at night. As usual, I went out and have a dance battle with our rivals.

"Let's defeat him tonight." Taeyong said as he put on his cap and turned the music on. We were surrounded by many people around us. They were all cheered for this dance battle.

When it came to be my turn, I accidentally made a wrong step and I fell. It does hurt so much.

"Lucas, are you okay? Stand up boy, you're strong. We're still in this battle. We have to end it." Mark checked on me and helped me to stand.

Our rival pushed me really hard. "Have you gave up, dude? Finally you realize that you're weak, uh?" He laughed.

I was about to keep dancing until someone suddenly stopped me. The song got changed too.

"Eunseo?" I was too shocked seeing her in front of me. Her friends were all here too.

"Lucas isn't weak." She took Taeyong's cap and put it on her head. Then she started dance with her friends. Our rivals stopped as well, looking at how Eunseo and her friends danced.

Everyone around started to like her and followed her steps. One by one joined them. I looked at her from aside and I admit, I was amazed that she had improved a lot since I first teach her to dance.

She pulled my hand out of sudden. We danced together and finished it with our main dance. The dance we practised for the competition which was I catch her part.

She looked excited when our rivals left with frown face. We got the tittle! We did a hi-five and hugged each other.

~~~

Today I waited for Eunseo at practise room. But she didn't come and there was no sign from her telling that she couldn't come. So I decided to call her.

"Hello, why haven't you come? I've been waiting for you." I said.

"Lucas, I..."

Eunseo's POV

I saw Lucas walking in the ward with a porridge in his hand. "A strong person like you could get food poisioning? I can't believe it." He said as he served the porridge.

"Are you looking for trouble?" I asked, showing my anger.

"Hey, I went afar to buy you a porridge. Why are you still angry?" He said as he bribed me a spoon of it.

"After being angry with you, I feel realived." I chuckled.

"Are your parents coming?" He wiped my dirty mouth.

"I didn't ask them to come because it's not a big matter." I slowly replied.

"Oh, then why did you ask me to come?" He raised one of his eyebrow. We shared the porridge so it came into his mouth too.

"Did I?! You come here on your own willingness." I rolled my eyes. He then bribed me another spoon. But I spilled it out to him. "Opps I'm sorry, it's too hot." I wiped my mouth and leaned on the bed.

"You really.." He went to the bathroom and cleaned his face. I only watched him walking inside and outside. Even for once, he never raise his voice to me since we got close.

When the moon had raised, Lucas took a seat beside my bed. He put his head on the bed and his hair was facing me. "Go sleep, Eunseo. I'm very sleepy now, I can't watch over you if you're still awake." He yawned.

After a few minutes, I heard him snoring. You really are sleepy. I slowly stroked his hair. "Lucas, I think..I've started to like you."