02

Eunseo's POV

"How is it? Cool, right?" Seunghee smirked.

"You are indeed a cruel woman, Seunghee." Eunjin said as she showed how amazed she was with Seunghee's bad idea.

"Compare to other ways, this is much more merciful." Seunghee said as she took a sip of her coffee. "You have to understand him. You must know his body measurement, blood type, horoscope as well as his favourite colour, food, drinks and artists. You also have to know his daily toilet routine then you'll get a golden oppurtunity to get close to him so he can fall in our trap." She explained.

"Huh?" I was blank for awhile.

"What are you waiting for? Let's figure it out now." Eunjin was the only one who excited here.

I let out of a heavy sigh and followed them to the back of this school. We met Lucas's roomates. They were hugging each other because of scared of me and my friends.

"Please don't rape us. We're still virgin." They said at the same time.

"Dream on. I'm here to ask what type of girl does Lucas likes?" I crossed my arms, looking at the both of them.

"I won't be a traitor by sharing his secret!" Jaemin raised up his voice.

"Me too!" Followed by Haechan.

"Go." I gave a signal to Eunjin. She was holding a dead mice and showed it to them. She laughed while playing with the mice.

"Ewww!!" Haechan annoyed.

"Sis Hwang Eunseo, with your beauty and wisdom we think that you and brother Lucas are a perfect match. Therefore, we decided to help him so that he won't miss out on his oppurtunity." Jaemin said right away when the dead mice almost reach his face.

"Yes, that's right." Haechan agreed. I pushed Eunjin away and showed my evil smile to them.

~~~
I pushed Lucas in a toilet. "What do you all want?" He asked in confused. He looked at me and my friends who didn't even show even a little smile. Eunjin then threw a poster to him. He looked at it and immediately pointed out a question. "What does this mean?"

"I want you to be my dance partner for this competition. If we participate in this competition, we don't need to clean the toilets that often." I scoffed.

"I'm not interested." He walked away passing me.

"Hey, Let me remind you! You are in a female toilet now. If you make a step, we'll report you for molestation. With this addon offense, you'll be punish heavily if I make a report to Mr. Im." I threated him.

Hw tried to make a step forward so I coughed. With force, he turned to me. "Okay, I'll join."

~~~
As promised, we met at practise room since he had to teach me dance. I walked in as I tied up my hair. I approached him but then he looked at me in such weird way.

He stopped at my body. "What are you looking at, pervert!" I knocked his head down.

"Wait, do you think we're here to play basketball?" He might actually looked at the shirt I was wearing.

"Don't bother me! As long as I can move easily, everything would be fine." I glared. "So..shall we start now?"

He nodded. He turned on his music and started his first step. After finished all steps, we laid on the ground.

"It's tiring." I sighed. I then changed my position to sit. "Is this one of your daily routine?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" He did changed his position to sit too.

"No, just asking." I quickly looked away since he was just in front of me and it was weird if I kept staring at him.

"Here you go." He handed me a mini towel.

"No, it's fine. I've took a shower earlier." I said.

"Who said this is for you to take a shower? Here." He wiped my sweats used the mini towel. I was stopped by his sudden action.

"Erm I'm leaving." I pushed his hand away and left the practise room. What the hell was he doing just now?

I went back to my house, I mean the house I shared with my friends. "Eunseo, has anything happened yet?" Eunjin ran towards me right after she saw me walking in.

"No, we just dance and then leave like that." I shook my head.

"This won't do. Then we should make the second step!" Seunghee suddenly interrupted.

"What second step now?" I sighed, honestly I was too lazy. I have to make everything just to catch this sick guy's attention. I kept wondering how can Yeoreum liked him.

"Just stick to him. The longer you get along with him, he'll start to fall in love with you. Then you should hypnotize him into loving you. Guys are same as girls, they like a person who treat them good. By the time you've controlled his daily life, he can't get rid of you easily." She explained.

"So what should I do now?" I asked.

"What else? You need to cook!" She replied excitedly.

"Cook?!"