Chapter 1

(this story takes place in season 3 in dragon ball z so there will be some spoiler moments in the very beginning of this chapter but not that much. I also changed it up a bit in dialogue. And I obviously don't own these characters.)

Damn it,  Frieza cursed to himself. I should have killed this saiyan while I had the chance! Frieza looked upon the first super saiyan. He might've seemed calm but the truth was that he was terrified. He hesitated when deciding what move to do next.While Frieza started to plan a way to defeat Goku, he was unaware of the amount of energy that would slice him into pieces. A sudden sharp pain tore him apart on his tail, his arm, and other various places. "Gnhh!"Frieza fell to the ground and was stunned by the scene. His body stung everywhere until he was completely numb. He struggled trying to get a glimpse of his enemy's reaction. Goku's expression looked surprised but still furious in his super saiyan form.The planet shook while the land collided against itself.

Frieza's p.o.v:

How dare that ignorant monkey leave me here like this. It's humiliating!!! He thought. Frieza tried to move, however his rapidly decreasing power level even made it hard for him to keep his eyes open.Almost everything was blurry and a loud ring in his ears gave him a painful head ache. Frieza managed to look up at the saiyan as he was about to take off. Goku said a few words that were blocked out by the ringing, then turned his back facing him ready to leave."Wait.." Frieza managed to say in a low voice. The saiyan stopped dead in his tracks."You can't leave me here like this" and it seemed for a moment that everything was silent, including the disasters that happened around them. The pause ended when Frieza begged, "Please, I beg of you, have mercy." Goku turned back around and had eyes filled with rage. He yelled,"Did you have mercy when you blew Krillin up?!? Or how about when you destroyed entire civilizations!"There was another long and tense pause. Frieza didn't notice it at first, but tears began slowly forming in his eyes. "I don't  wanna die like this.." Frieza's tears streamed down his cheeks creating a fair amount of trails. Feeling helpless, he shut his watering eyes weakly and waited for Goku's next move. The few seconds felt like an eternity as footsteps were heard walking towards his bloody body, but Frieza didn't dare to look and then felt himself being picked up. Frieza froze, thinking the saiyan was going to end his suffering but instead Goku jumped up and started flying through the air with strong winds blowing harshly at the two. He clung onto Goku , no one said anything, or even made eye contact. His mind was flowing with questions, and he felt confused.He's really helping me?! this must be a trick.Frieza thought in disbelief. He had no idea where the saiyan was taking him but eventually eased up. Even though he hated Goku with all of his might, he knew that the only way to get out of this chaotic mess was to allow this annoying monkey save him.

During their flight through the rough wind, Frieza became really dizzy from the loss of blood and started shivering. The super saiyan glanced at the once almighty Frieza while he shivered. Damn saiyan! This is the only time I'll let you see me in this weak state He thought. Then Frieza didn't even look at Goku as he asked in a small shaky voice," Where are you t-taking me?" He cringed at the sound of his own voice, he despised the fact of sounding like a weakling. Goku still had a cold gaze and didn't respond "..." Frieza tried to ask again in a louder voice becoming impatient, "ahem monkey, where are you taking me?" Now it was Goku's turn to look irritated and he let his angered expression reply to Frieza's question. After that, Frieza kept his mouth shut to not make the "super monkey" angry.... angrier. He couldn't afford to fight the super saiyan in his current condition. To Frieza the world was spinning faster each moment and he groaned from it. The dizziness made his stomach churn, so to steady himself he rested his chin on top of Goku's shoulder while he was holding Frieza "..." The saiyan wasn't exactly bothered by this, he had his complete focus on making an escape plan. Frieza took this time to observe the planet Namek more diligently. There were floods spreading across the planet, lava bursting out of its core, and multiple tornadoes tearing away all of the nature. He smirked at his work as if it were a fine piece of art." Wipe that smile off your face!" Goku said with a growl. Frieza made a humph noise at this and made a fake pout, slightly agitated but still content. Ha! Once I heal it'll be your own fault for your demise Frieza thought trying his best not to chuckle at his thought.
He had felt an urge to rest but had been refusing it for a long time. His head ache pounded into his head, his sliced limbs/tail felt numb, and his eyes stung from the tears he had shed earlier. Frieza couldn't take it anymore and fell into a slumber even with the situation occurring.