Chapter 6

( So ya, there will be more romance in this chapter because I think this fanfic needs more of the ship in it. Also IM BACK!!! It's been a year since I last made a chapter. But in all seriousness, There isn't no excuse to why I stopped updating I'm just lazy ^-^. Now that I'm continuing this I have a lot of ideas for the direction of this story. There will be more romance as the chapters go on but hey! Why rush this beautiful underrated ship ya' know? I'm wanna enjoy writing this without a "deadline" or something like that. Also thanks to anyone who actually reads this, I really appreciate it. Anyways, enjoy)

Goku's p.o.v:

"Ahh" Goku let out a relaxed sigh while the hot water poured on him. Steam began filling the bathroom. The small scratches and bruises burned when the water hit them, but the saiyan ignored the pain. "Hm" He then let out a relaxed hum and closed his eyes, almost feeling drowsy from the heated water. The saiyan hadn't felt this calm in a while. He then heard a knock from the door and opened his eyes. "Who is it?" He asked. There was a small silence before Frieza's voice could be heard. "When are you going to be done I've been waiting awhile." The ice jin complained. Goku quickly responded," Just a minute." He turned the shower off. He got out of the shower and stepped onto the cold tile which sent shivers all over him. His clothes had been covered in dirt and had some holes in it so he had to find some extra ones. The saiyan grabbed a towel that was neatly folded near the sink and tied it up around his waist. Goku unlocked the bathroom door and turned the metal handle. Once he opened the door his eyes immediately met with Frieza's. The tyrant let a quiet squeak out and his cheeks immediately turned into a light shade of red as he scanned the saiyan's fit body. Goku noticed how Frieza's face was a little red and was oblivious to the idea of why. He apologized meekly when he realized how the lack of clothing made the tyrant uncomfortable, " Sorry. I forgot to layout some clothes that weren't all torn." The ice jin responded almost too quickly," N-no, no it's....fine."  Goku smiled and
continued with a nervous chuckle, "Okay! Well I gotta find some new clothes heh heh." Frieza tried his best to not make his staring too obvious and responded, "Y-yes go ahead and do that." And just like that the naive saiyan quickly passed Frieza on his way out, with a slight blush on his face. He stopped before going out the door and turned to the ice jin. He had a small smile while saying cheerily, "See ya at dinner!" And left the tyrant gawking at him.

Frieza's p.o.v:

What does he think he's doing!?! Walking around almost completely naked like that. Has he lost his mind?? Frieza's head had been filled with questions. The most significant one was 'why did he feel this way? It's not like he hasn't seen the hero shirtless before, so why is this so different? Even before the hero started to mess with his emotions, he never knew he'd go crazy over an almost naked saiyan, nonetheless Goku. Oh god, The ice jin made a small breathless laugh as he slowly began recognizing this feeling. His blush reddened as he mumbled," Who would have thought I'd be so interested in an idiotic saiyan." Frieza walked into the bathroom almost amused from the steam that clouded the room. He got himself into the shower and turned the temperature to cold, in attempt to cool his blushing self down. The ice jin let out a shaky breath once the freezing water touched his back, sending shivers all over his body. It took a few minutes for the tyrant to adjust to the frigid temperature of the water. His mind slowly went back to thinking about Goku. Remembering the towel that was tied around his waist, it's hard not to look at the saiyan's defined muscles. Frieza had to admit it that Goku is a strong opponent. The tyrant let out a frustrated huff, hating that he even admired the saiyan in any way at all. He kept in mind the feeling of a strange tingling sensation he had when Goku was around. What the hell am I thinking? He cursed at himself. He quickly reminded himself of Goku's wife Chichi and kept a low growl in his throat. Other than the fact of Chichi being controlling over everybody, Frieza had so far noticed how annoying her presence could be. "Tch." He stood still, ignoring the cold water as he ranted to himself.