Chapter 5

(Hey!! I'm back and ready to start writing again. I'll try to catch up on all the days I missed. Also, at the end of the chapter I will explain why I took so long to update.)

Goku's p.o.v:

Everyone's jaw had dropped. Goku had told his friends about some of the things that had happened. Even after the whole story, they were still unsure whether or not they should trust Frieza. Well you can't blame them, he was in fact the one who killed more than thousands of other aliens. Goku frowned at this and tried to change the subject." So how has Chichi been doing?" Gohan trembled and replied," S-she's good I g-guess." The half saiyan looked at Frieza with frightened eyes, and in return the emperor smirked while making a 'hmph noise. Gohan loudly gulped. He took notice that not all of the Z fighters were there, like Chiaotzu. Goku's eyes widened in realization and said," Oh! I've got to tell you all something important." He remembered the guy named Trunks who told what would happen in the future. Krillin turned his head in curiosity as he asked," What is it Goku?" The saiyan took his time explaining about what had happened." There was this guy I met earlier, he said he was from the future." Everyone had a look of disbelief, some even chuckled a little. Goku continued sounding uncertain," Well, he also warned me about Dr. Gero's inventions called the androids and a heart virus that will kill all of us." Everyone's eyes had widened, except for Frieza's. The ice jin just slightly squinted his dark eyes, like he was accepting a challenge. Before anyone could respond, Goku quickly spoke with a serious face." Don't worry, I have the antidote from him. He said that the androids would arrive in three years on an island call Sasebo." The Z fighters still looked shocked." Hold on a sec Goku, how do you know if we should trust this guy?" Suspicion could be heard in Yamcha's voice as he mentioned this, and his brows furrowed. The saiyan thought about this for a second, wondering why he trusted this mysterious figure. He thought of a reason and finally spoke," In case the world is in danger, I'd like to whatever I can to help save it." Almost everyone had a different reaction. Vegeta rolled his eyes in annoyance. Piccolo, Bulma, and Krillin were hoping to get a better answer and had troubled expressions. Yamcha, Tien, and Gohan nodded in agreement. Frieza gawked at the strange saiyan. The tyrant's crimson eyes began flooding with curiosity. Goku turned to Krillin and asked," Krillin, do you wanna train with Gohan, Frieza, and I?" His best friend shuddered at the thought of Frieza." N-no thanks Goku. I'll just train back at Master Roshi's place." The saiyan then looked at some of his other friends. The strange thing was that everyone was avoiding eye contact. Goku frowned a little. I wonder why no one wants to train with us? he thought. "So we'll all meet up Saesbo in three years, right?" Piccolo asked, wanting to confirm his facts. The saiyan was interrupted from his thoughts. A friendly smile spread across his face and nodded as he replied,"Yup." Tien starting saying goodbye." Well that settles it, I'll see you guys in three years." He was about to fly off but stopped and asked Krillin," Oh Krillin, I need to pick up Chiaotzu from master Roshi's house because I was afraid that he'd get hurt here so I left him in their care. Do you mind if I tag along?" "Sure."

Then everyone went their separate ways. Tien and Chiaotzu went training in the mountains. Vegeta and Yamcha went to train at capsule Corp. Piccolo meditated by himself somewhere isolated. Goku and Frieza were going to train themselves at his house, while Gohan was stuck studying.

Frieza's p.o.v:

Goku, Gohan, and Frieza had been flying for almost an hour. The ice Jin was becoming impatient as he stared down at the same forest he's seen for miles. He looked at the two pairs flying in front of him. They both had a peaceful expression. How can they be so calm, this is taking forever!! A scowl formed on the emperor's face. He groaned and asked," How much longer will we be flying?" Goku didn't even turn his head while he answered," Are you getting tired already?" Frieza could tell the saiyan was smirking, so he played along." Hah! Me, Lord Frieza? Never." Goku snickered at this while Frieza chuckled. Gohan stayed quiet in deep thought. What's up with the kid? He wondered as he observed the young one. Gohan shot a glare at him. Frieza's eyes widened slightly surprised by this action, and kept in mind how similar the father and son's expressions were when angered. The ice jin shifted his eyes to something else to occupy his mind. The tyrant started studying the land below them thinking, I can see why they're so content. Even when bored of the forest, he somehow found it relaxing. The stillness of the lush green forest and the melodic tunes from birds. He then felt himself become soothed by the forest, and breathed in the pleasant aromas around him. The ice jin hummed as he closed his eyes in deep thought, focusing on the nature around them. He took a moment to relax, but not for too long. Frieza's eyes shot open and found a far away house that wasn't too big or small. The house was surrounded by the large forest. A smile rose to Gohan's face." We're home!" He shouted in excitement and started laughing. The young child's speed increased drastically as he dove towards the house. Goku yelled in the loudest voice he could manage," Wait up for me!!" Frieza grimaced at the loud ringing that came with his shout. Stupid saiyan, he thought. The saiyan sped up to his son in an instant, followed by the tyrant. The three all landed near the door and looked at one another, trying to see if anyone had the guts to ring the door and not anger Chichi. Frieza hissed at the saiyan," She's your wife, you should knock on the door." I don't understand why their so scared of this 'Chichi, he thought with confusion. Goku then took a shaky breath before going infront of the door. The hero had prepared himself to knock on the door but it flew open, revealing the saiyan's wife Chichi. She had gasped when she saw Gohan, and wasted no time to run over to him and squeeze the life out of him. Chichi had begun crying while saying," Oh Gohan!! I was so worried about you. I missed you so much. Are you okay? You need to start your studies...." The half saiyan replied with a small smile," I missed you too mom." She was about to say something before being interrupted by a certain alien. "Ahem!" Frieza cleared his throat obnoxiously. The ice jin knew that the two weren't going to get along. Chichi's face turned to Goku who was standing by the door a little dumbfounded. She marched up to the saiyan and growled at him." Goku! Is that who I think it is? We need to have a talk!" He slowly nodded. Goku then scratched the back of his head with a sheepish smile and replied," You see, This is Frieza, he's gonna be training with us." Chichi then began arguing how Gohan would be studying and there shouldn't be distractions. The tyrant was getting annoyed and his eyes twitched. When he was in charge, no one would ever argue like this or they'd end up dead. The ice jin sighed trying to control his temper.

Eventually Chichi gave in to letting Frieza stay at their house. They all went into the house, except for Chichi who had to run some errands for dinner and such. Gohan had went up to his room to start studying like his mom told him to. The kid had a frown, he hated studying for school and preferred training instead. Meanwhile, Frieza looked around them home. It was humble yet comfortable. The saiyan he had been looking around the room and asked the ice jin," So do you like it here so far?" Frieza shrugged," It beats sleeping on the floor." Goku smiled at him brightly and laughed a little. He couldn't help but stare into the other's eyes when he smiled at him. For some reason he felt as if there were butterflies in his stomach. The ice jin was not use to this new feeling he had for Goku, the same feeling he had when they kissed. The more he thought about the memory, the more flustered he became. Frieza tilted his head as he wondered if the saiyan felt the same way. The tyrant then sat down on the couch near them while still observing the home to distract himself from the strange feeling. This is a nice place but I've seen better, he remarked to himself, attempting to make the feeling go away. " Do you need anything like a blanket?" The saiyan continued asking him questions which confused Frieza. Even if he enjoyed all the attention he was getting, it made no sense why he cared this much over where the ice jin would sleep. Frieza got situated and then reminded Goku," We should start training soon, the stronger we are the better chance we have of defeating these things you call androids." The saiyan agreed. The two went outside and began sparring. Ki blast filled the sky as they flew at each other. While they were training the didn't happen to notice Gohan who was watching them distracted from his studying by their power.

Gohan's p.o.v:

Aw man, Gohan thought. I should be out there helping them. He looked out his window, sitting at his desk with books, paper, and notebooks lying on it. Almost every minute he'd look up at the powerful forces battling feeling guilty. He really wanted to train and help everyone. The young boy continued his studies, which was hard because of the loud sounds of grunts and ki blast. He felt as if he were going insane before finally standing up. I'm sure Mom won't be mad if I train a little bit, he thought. Gohan got up on the windowsill and jumped out. Frieza and Goku were too distracted to notice the kid quietly flying towards them and just continued sparring with each other. The young boy dashed towards the two and threw a punch. They both had dodged the attack by reflex, while still in the air. "Hey dad, do you mind if I join?" Gohan asked. The saiyan smiled and replied excitedly," Sure!" The three of them trained together for almost an hour before Chichi came back with groceries for their meals.

No one's p.o.v:

Chichi later lectured Gohan about how he should spend all of his time studying instead of training. After a long time of convincing her, Gohan was allowed to train but only for a little bit every few days. Then Goku, Frieza, and Gohan got cleaned up from their spar, which left them a few scratches and bruises so that they could get ready for their dinner.

(Hi, so I know I didn't update in awhile and I don't have a good excuse for it either. I usually didn't take too long to update, but overtime I lost the motivation to continue it and took longer to post chapters because I didn't think anyone liked my story. I'm sorry if this chapter feels rushed, I just wanted to continue the story and pick up the pace a little. Also, I'll try to add more romance in the next chapters. Anyways, that's all I have to say for now. Thanks for reading my fanfic so far and don't forget to vote, comment, or suggest any ideas you think would improve my story. Bye!)