Chapter 8

(Hey guys! I'll be trying to make chapters more quickly, but if I'm busy I will be a little late. Also, I don't own these characters and this chapter may have some spoilers in a way. Anyways, hope you like this chapter. Vote, comment, and if you want follow. Thanks!)

???? p.o.v

There were harsh winds howling on the planet, and the area had a tense atmosphere. He sat on his stone-like throne above a small rocky hill listening to the horrid news. "My brother was killed by a saiyan?" He looked with disgust and continued, "How could a saiyan even generate enough power to destroy him?" One of his men trembled as he responded, "W-well we found that a saiyan has been living on earth because he managed to escape Planet Vegeta and somehow managed to killed him on Namek." He continued, "We couldn't find any of sign left of Frieza, his men, or his ships." There was a small moment of silence. The one on the throne hummed before saying, "hmm, I never did like him. Then he disgraces Father and I by being killed by a saiyan." His voice filled with venom when pronouncing the word "saiyan". He then stood up, as if he had made a plan. Father always spoiled you, you little brat, he thought to himself. He loudly spoke, "Solza". One of his men, Solza, stood in front of him readily. His head faced down at the floor to not disrespect him. "Prepare the ship for departure." Everyone had a face of shock of the sudden command. They all saluted to him. Even though He's a brat, he's still apart of our blood, he thought. His eye twitched as he began feeling angry. His voice then booming with rage as he says, "No one attacks our family and gets away with it!" His tail thwacked against his throne with immense power and it shattered to pieces. He made it look as if it were fragile from the way he obliterated it. Bits flew through the air and his men barely reacted. They've probably seen this sort of action a million times. "Set the course for earth." He stated as they got on the ship.

Frieza's p.o.v

Frieza felt strangely conflicted. On one hand, wanted to punch Goku's face for leaving him alone with the little pest and the woman they call Chichi, but on the other he really loved the saiyan and couldn't wait for his arrival back. He sighed out of boredom while sitting on the couch. When Goku left, the ice jin just laid around the house. He could train, but it would really boring too without the other. Frieza glanced toward a window, it was still morning but he couldn't tell what the exact time was. What is he doing? Why is this "errand" of his taking so long!? He impatiently thought. He then heard the stairs slightly creak from the second floor of the house. He honestly didn't care about whoever it was, so he continued to lay looking out the window waiting for the saiyan to come back. However, he found out who was approaching when they mumbled, "Guh, your still here." Lo and behold it was a groggy Chichi. Her hair was only a little messy, but other than that she was back to her normal attire. Frieza didn't acknowledge her presence despite her making it very difficult for him not to snap at her. She was walking to the kitchen before stopping to ask, "Hey, Do you have any idea where Goku went." Frieza turned his head towards her with obvious annoyance. You complain about me and then expect me to answer your questions? I could blow up this house if I wanted to, is what he really wanted to say. But he knew that Goku wouldn't forgive him for it. So instead, he just replied with a slight bitterness in his voice, "He told me that he went on an errand." Her eyes widened for a second. She then perked up a bit after hearing that for some reason. Her horrible smile following after made him even more confused. She then proceeded to rummage around for something, but he tried not to pay much attention to her. Frieza mentally shrugged it off. He then turned back to lay down on the couch while glimpsing out the window every now and then. He felt his body softly sink into its cushions. He took deep breaths to help calm his nerves. The thin but soft blanket he was given was wrapped around his body, giving him some warmth but mostly comfort. Maybe I could take a short nap, he thought. It's not like I have anything better to do. His eyes closed even though it was still daylight. He was a little bored, however it was still very relaxing to just lounge about like this. Or at least it was before a loud VVRRRRRRRR! The tyrant heard a strange blaring sound and his eyes shot open. The screeching sound disturbed him and caused a headache. Gh! What is that godawful noise!? He thought. It was coming from wherever the human was. "What are you doing!" He hissed. Chichi was vacuuming some parts of the kitchen and living room. Of course, Frieza didn't understand this because a. he's never cleaned his entire life and b. He wasn't that familiar with earth and the products they have. She couldn't hear him through the roaring sounds it made, so she continued to peacefully vacuum the floors. He groaned when she clearly didn't hear him. How can this human never seize to annoy me? He ranted in his head. Chichi then got even closer and was vacuuming almost right in front of the couch. It took all his strength to not attack her. She must've seen his expression, as next she shouted, "Hey if you're so annoyed why don't you just go outside?" He didn't reply, but he did leave for his sanity's sake. He proceeded to walk away from the wretched Chichi with a sneered look on his face. Once he slammed the door oh-so-subtly behind him, he just sat under a tree's shade with his back against the hard bark. Even though he was outside, he still heard the vacuum roaring inside. How can that kid sleep through that dreadful noice? He questioned as he still didn't see Gohan up and about. Frieza then yawned, and was just wanting to continue his interrupted nap. His eyelids felt heavy and he went back to sleeping, but this time with no Chichi around to wake him.