Part 20

Lances POV

"shhhhh come on Laith dada will be back soon", today is laiths first birthday and he is crying cause Keith isn't here,I groan and allura walks in and takes Laith and he stops and I sit down on the couch and then Keith runs in and yells "MY CHILD WHERE IS MY CHILD!!!!" Allura giggles and says "here" she passes Laith to Keith and Keith gasps "woah look at my baby! My big baby boy!" Laith giggles and says "dada" I gasp and stand up and Keith is crying and shiro walks in and says "Keith r u okay?" I jump on shiro "LAITH SAID DADA!!!!!" Shiro gasps and yells "HUNK!!!" Hunk runs in and Laith Says it again "dada" hunk gasps and then Coran and pidge walks in and Keith stays "My big boy is growing up so fast!....happy birthday!!" Laith giggles and I hug them both and Laith look at me and says "papi?" I gasp and nod and pick Laith up and swing him around "YES!!" He giggles and Keith says "he's growing up so fast!" We all sit down in a circle and Laith sits on Keiths lap and then Keith puts him on the floor and he crawls to allura and we all gasp and Keith picks him up and then he rips up wrapping paper off presents and then he sits in a box and I take a photo and then we take a photo of everyone and Laith together and we print it off and put it in a book that we have full of family memories,we all do a group hug and say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAITH" Keith smiles and cuts a cake and gives everyone a piece and Laith is covered in cake and I laugh and take another photo and print it off and put it in the photo album.

This was my baby boys first birthday and it was an amazing day I got to spend it with all my family,it was amazing